Tsw: Explore Rhein-ruhr Osten!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I ran into the same issue on one of the timetable services, had a rather long wait as passenger came and went. I was able to complete the service I just had to patiently wait for my turn.

3. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

Yes
    Yes. On approach contact signaller. It will say proceed as signals indicate. Press the PZB override as you pass the signal.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had same thing, nothing on the map which should have been causing the red. Contacted signaller and got the "Proceed as signals indicate" message, but half expected it to SPAD me as I passed it - all worked out fine though.

5. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

I also tried contacting the signaler, which replied "Proceed as signals indicate". Since the signal indicated RED, I figured that was that and hunkered down to wait -- but not as long as Michael Newbury. Since I don't use PZB, I cannot resort to Rob39's solution. I also tried Factor41's solution, but got knocked out of the ring. All this before reading the posts cited above.
    In this case, and in numerous others on this route, this much realism goes too far for me. I thought about looking for a newspaper or the toilet, but couldn't find either one. Perhaps just leaving the cab and boarding one of those passenger trains would prove a better use of my time?

6. fabienlimp95

fabienlimp95 Well-Known Member

Did you ask for permission to cross red signal at reduced speed?

7. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Maybe the signaller message has a time out after a while if you waited? I requested, got the "as signals indicate" message, and went for it straight away, all seemed fine after that.