Marketplace Proposal: Duchess Of Sutherland Livery Pack

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TheAmtracker, Oct 25, 2019.

?
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. Mostly Yes

33.3%
  3. I don't know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Mostly No

33.3%
  5. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. TheAmtracker

TheAmtracker Member

It's great that we have LMS 6233 Duchess of Sutherland as an Add-On Locomotive in Train Simulator, but the only part of it I'm disappointed about, even though I haven't bought it yet, is that it only has one livery: British Railways Brunswick Green with Early Emblem. I think that engine should also have more liveries, including its original Livery. Here are the liveries I'm talking about.
    LMS Crimson Lake Livery:
    [​IMG]
    LMS Lined Black Livery:
    [​IMG]
    British Railways Express Passenger Blue Livery:
    [​IMG]
    British Railways Brunswick Green with Late Emblem:
    [​IMG]
    As always, I do believe these liveries are important, because you can use them to set any LMS route in different time periods. Here are the websites I found them on.

Websites:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LMS_Princess_Coronation_Class_6233_Duchess_of_Sutherland
    https://www.hattons.co.uk/51267/hor...f_edinburgh_46241_in_br_blue/stockdetail.aspx
    https://www.hornby.com/us-en/br-4-6...ronation-class-modified-with-tts-sound-1.html

As always, I do hope Dovetail Games makes these liveries available in the Train Simulator Store, and as always, please tell me your opinion on my proposal. You voice/opinion really matters to me.

2. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

When we suggest how you can get something for Free you don't seem to be interested
    There are many free items and scenarios available but because you cannot Buy it you don't seem to be bothered
    Not sure why?

Peter

4. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

Probably for a few reasons, possibly ppl are not aware of 3rd party freeware or are worried about security from "unofficial" sites.
    Also installing can seem daunting to a newcomer but there are guides on the Steam forum on installing 3rd party freeware. (And if I can do it then anyone can).

OP, As there are already some freeware versions of liveries you are asking for, I don't think DTG would consider it viable to make other versions..
    Finally, I can assure you that all 3rd party sites we/I have listed for you are safe and that installation is straight forward once you know how. It takes a little research, a bit of time and some trial and error. Once you have mastered it you will find tons of freeware goodies for you.