Try This For Mastery

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Rob39, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Rob39

Rob39 Well-Known Member

In your dtl website. Click on your user name in the top right corner and connect to selected console. Done this and its working.
    Although I was logged in to dtl all this time none of my year long progress was tracked. Expect this to happen on yours too.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  2. TinTin_57

TinTin_57 Well-Known Member

you mean it dragged through all your progress? Not just Mastery? Can you show a screenshot as mine is connected to PS4 but I can't see that

3. Matto140

Matto140 Well-Known Member

Maybe can help to some other players, Nová bitová mapa.png but not for me.

4. ATP100

ATP100 New Member

I'm logged in on PS4 and website and properly synced with a check mark on Playstation. Could there be anything to do with my birthdate somewhere (though I'm pushing 70) or a payment authorization requirement (which I have) that prevents Mastery from working?

5. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Have you had any success? It seems like some of the tasks appear to be glitched because DTLive isn't pulling data from certain trains. I've passed the Class 166 elements of GWE, for example, but the 43 never shows up. And I can see milage on the Class 47 from WSR, but not the 09. Judging by people's recent comments, it appears that they're working on this currently so hopefully more improvements will follow soon.

6. ATP100

ATP100 New Member

Going to try the ones you had success with and see what happens. Thank you for taking the time to reply.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Factor41

So, after the M7 tutorial registering immediately, I just did a full service in the M7, ranking up and covering a load of miles, and none of it has registered with DTL, so God knows what the criteria for it working are!

8. ZR Leigh

ZR Leigh Member

I have the GWE tutorial registering and that's it. I've completed two services with the HST as well as travelling over 120mph and mastery hasn't acknowledged either. I love the idea of mastery but am going to leave it till it's fixed.

9. Goonerrob1104

Goonerrob1104 New Member

It worked for me for 1 day and now nothing registering on any of the routes

10. Factor41

I had a few services register fine last night, but there are certain trains which never seem to work. Have you tried all of the suggestions on this thread?

11. Deltic00

Deltic00 Active Member

It’s temperamental, I’ve got it to work but I’ve noticed some things don’t register and some do and others you need to repeat until it does register, I had to do the tutorial challenge for GWE four times before it actually registered. I’ve managed to make it onto tier 2 but having the same problems

• Helpful Helpful x 1