Ts20: Memorable Midwestern Railroading!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Nov 8, 2019.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Written by: Gary Dolzall.

Available free at Steam Workshop, High Iron Simulations’ Bedford Junction Branch for Train Simulator is a Midwestern route ideal to host a variety of railroads and equipment!

READ MORE

2. treid09

treid09 Guest

Haven't downloaded this route yet, but I am happy to see that we now have a High Iron route. And its free....

3. John Murphy

John Murphy Well-Known Member

Strange DTG advertising a free Workshop route. But hey, free stuff! I'll take it!

4. rftech

rftech New Member

Subscribed to down load it and it locked my PC .I cant even unsubscribe to it to prevent any further damage.Workshop is broken.I will never DL anything from it again.Usually I use the various non-steam forums and will only use them from now on.

5. Gary Dolzall

Gary Dolzall Well-Known Member

Very sorry to hear that rftech, but workshop content is certainly downloaded and used extensively by members of the TS community. I suggest you contact DTG support if you are having a Steam Workshop compatibility issue, and I'm sure they will help sort out the problem.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2019
  6. JJTimothy

JJTimothy Well-Known Member

Not the same problem that I had with a broken scenario file but there's a lot of information in this thread I started in the Steam forum some of which may be useful to you:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/24010/discussions/3/135510393194885346/

I'd note that since this I have downloaded scenarios and routes from the Workshop with very few issues none of which were hard to resolve with the experience gained here.

7. John Murphy

It froze the game at the menu initially after I downloaded it, but after restarting the game, it worked fine for me.

8. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

He can try contacting DTG about this issue, but I submitted a ticket for my issues with the workshop content. They still have not replied back to it.

9. John Murphy

They'll probably just say your GPU is out of date or tell you to reinstall the game, which probably won't fix anything.