PC (poll) Requested Features/core Game Additions For Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Maxxxxx, Nov 14, 2019.

?
  1. Working PIS (Station boards etc.)

10 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Improved 2D Map

9 vote(s)
    18.0%
  3. Time skip feature (Service Mode)

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  4. Teleportation (Service Mode)

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  5. Sound Improvements

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  6. Improved route-selection screen (Being able to organize it yourself)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Raildriver Support

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  8. Train faults/malfunctions/failures

4 vote(s)
    8.0%
  9. Improved Wheel Slip

2 vote(s)
    4.0%
  10. Accessible Engine Rooms

3 vote(s)
    6.0%
  11. More visual options (Light intensity etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. Improved lighting (especially sunset/sunrise lighting)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. General graphic improvements (Distant Shadows, Catenary popup distance..) (Engine Update required)

6 vote(s)
    12.0%
  14. Improved Anti Aliasing

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  15. Dynamic Weather

6 vote(s)
    12.0%
  16. Disruptions caused by weather

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  17. Improved T-Key Overlay (Showing departures of other trains when not in a service etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  18. Variable service performance (Service Mode)

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  19. Multiplayer

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  20. VR-Support

1 vote(s)
    2.0%
  21. Improved Mastery-Overlay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  22. Driver companion app

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  23. Ingame-Manuals (like the ones on Steam, just in-game)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Maxxxxx

Maxxxxx Well-Known Member

As Matt already suggested, this is a follow-up poll to londonmidland's poll (Can be found here). In this poll you won't be able to vote for multiple suggestions like you could in the previous one, you'll have to chose one suggestion that is the most important for you and should be added to TSW. And before anyone asks: No, there isnt an 'Editor' option as Matt and the team is well-aware of the fact that nearly everyone wants it. I also didnt include Cab Sway as its already in development and will come sooner or later anyway, same with steam trains (not in development but im sure they will come at some point in the future).
    Im sorry in case i didnt include your suggestion, i tried to include as much suggestions as possible

This also isnt a DLC-suggestion thread so dont ask for any DLC in this thread

• Like Like x 3
  2. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

It needs multiple votes imho. Maybe limited to three?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Maxxxxx

The purpose of the thread is to show which feature is wanted the most. So making multiple votes possible would make things only more complicated. Besides that, the great Matt Peddlesden asked for a poll thread with only one vote.

• Like Like x 1
  4. TRAXX-Driver

TRAXX-Driver Member

I'm glad to see my suggestion (draw distance) made it into "the finals". Whatever effect this poll may have in the end, at least it's interesting.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sunscreen

Sunscreen Guest

Im a bit sceptical of polls like this- theres a few options in it that have equal weight for me but by voting for one it appears to others that those items are not important for me, so its not really representative. Im concerned therefore that DTG might take away a data set that isnt really indicative for that reason.
    Aside from having a few more options Im finding the other poll is giving me a better sense of what people are after.
    Still voted though ;)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Same. I've actually voted for what I feel is my secondary item on the grounds that most people have chosen the obvious primary thing that needs to be addressed!

7. Maxxxxx

I see where you're coming from, but this poll is not a wishlist for the top 10 features you'd like to see in TSW. Its supposed to be a list showing which of the features listed above you'd like to see the most. That means you'll have to choose, so DTG can get an overview over what feature is the most-wanted currently. That wouldnt be possible with a unlimited polls vote.
    If you want to add/suggest anything, be sure to post it either here or under LondonMidland's thread which can be found here.

8. SamYeager270

SamYeager270 Well-Known Member

I was really torn between the improved 2D map and working PIS but voted for the former as Matt has indicated that PIS will need an awful lot more work and hopefully improving 2D map will not be quite as problematic.

• Like Like x 1
  9. lucas_5_5

lucas_5_5 Well-Known Member

I personally voted for the grapchis improvements option cause of the engine update, that imo, must be the big goal for the next TSW2021. This could open the road for many other improvements. Besides this, dynamic wheather and working station boards, should be reachable in a short term. Cab sway was my vote for the other poll, but this in already going to be implemented, very happy about this.