Euro Fishing Updates

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by billy, Jul 21, 2017.

1. billy

billy Member

completly ruined the game.
    1. fish snapping off split second after alarm sounds
    2.while playing a fish it flirts about the screen.
    3.you have to lower your tension a lot lower,down to 23 with 25 lb line for a 0.92 roach which just took a 20mm tiger nut so twice as long to land fish.
    4.cast my line up against the reeds 8yds out, within 15 secs its floated out in front of me, none of my baits stay where they should cast in front of me drifts towards me static winds clear sky.
    was happy about new lake but dont think i will be purchasing it. VERY DSAPPOINTING.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Kronik

Kronik New Member

totally agree with you !
    same things happen on PC version :(
    btw, I have 1 800 000 credits that I can't do anything with it...maybe we could buy the dlc with credits ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. billy

billy Member

wouldn't need a third of that lol, they should update the shop more baits,rods etc. venues for maybe beach casting, i know they have problems but they seem to make things worse instead of better:(

4. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

The 'new' update has put me off the game now big time,the ps4 version launched with the bug of tiny fish on 4hooks & 20mm baits aswell as big boss cats being caught on waggler & maggot!!! First cast yesterday after update and a rip roaring take off a 20mm tiger landing me a half pound roach :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: this bug alone ruins it for me.Who on earth does the testing of these updates because I've even read somewhere in the ps4 section a dev mention about rigs&baits not being right and now it pops up in our 'new' update....Hmmmmm funny that!:mad:

5. billy

billy Member

i entered this weekends tournament on st johns lake in one hour using 15mm boilies i caught 1 mirror carp 2 common carp 6 roach and a bream 4 snapped off before i could even pick a the rod up.the tension is up and down like crazy you have to drop it now to 25 to 30 yu cannot keep it constant, i underarm cast right up against the bank 3 different places they all drifted out and ended up in the same place behind each other. takes forever now to land the fish because of the tension problem. this needs to be sorted its pathetic.

6. billy

billy Member

well i have uninstalled the game going to reinstall hopefully wont have the update in, i wont update it either.

7. billy

billy Member

tried reinstall, bloody update came with it, what a total botch up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

8. billy

billy Member

thought i would finish this weeks match 30 mins left got error message followed by does this game belong to you.after numerous attempts to get back in get this message there is a problem getting this content check back later.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

what happens now Dovedale

9. billy

billy Member

I am going to take legal advice, says no refunds but this is now not the game i purchased and there is no response from dovetail about any of these issues

10. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

When the line snaps off do you get a run on the line or does it stay where it was initially?
    It is intended that you have to change your clutch value while playing a fish but this seems a bit extreme for such small fish so we will look into it.
    Which lake were you playing on when your bait was drifting from the position it was cast to?
    Do you have screenshots of this error message.

I'm sorry I was unable to respond sooner, we have had a very busy last two weeks.

11. billy

billy Member

the line stays where it is.
    line drifts on every lake.
    i will start taking screen shots.

12. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

If the line is staying where it is and you are not getting any time to respond to the bite alarm it could be that you are getting false bites. Where a fish will nibble on the bait and trigger the bite alarm but not actually take the bait and start fighting.

13. billy

billy Member

yes agreed, however on st johns lake i cast close to the reeds on my left 3 rods apprx 2ft apart the all drifted out to exactly the same spot, will check my vids may have a clip

14. billy

billy Member

xbox live clips
    on my xbox live i have a clip from st johns with the drifting bait also how long the alarm sounds before it snaps, in the same clip but it does go off again few seconds later,(which doesn't happen very often ) at least you can see how quick the line snaps ,happens quite often.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  15. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Can you send both of the clips to us? Our Xbox gamertag is DTGFishing.

16. billy

billy Member

dont know how to do that i could share it to dovetail fishing club

Last edited: Aug 7, 2017