More Staff Jobs

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by jeaglesone, Nov 27, 2019.

1. jeaglesone

jeaglesone Member

I know somebody has already suggested a guard mode, and I think it’d be nice to activate this by sitting in the secondman’s seat in the 166 and guards van seats in Mk1s and 101s.
    However this omits the HST. It would be cool to be able to access the guard section of the TGS (and even the section if the powercar, open all of those doors and sit in the seat and control doors via the menu like you would as the driver.
    Also, it would be useless but fun to be able to open the buffet counter and sell things. If a guard mode where you sold tickets was implemented, it would be a much smaller step to also sell cake and tea.
    If a guard mode is implemented then the train would not move until the buzzer code has been given by you
    Lastly, assuming such a train is introduced, door key switches where relevant and that door not closing when the close doors button was pressed would be a nice touch.

Again sorry for my suggestions being so lengthy and ridiculous

• Like Like x 3
  2. mlouie100

mlouie100 Well-Known Member

I would like to see that in the game. I doubt that a guard mode is in development as of now and dovetails did mentioned before that a passenger information system was in development where we get the station time display programmed and station annoucements. Who knows when that feature will be out

• Like Like x 1