Euro Fishing Foundry Dock Out Now!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DTG_Stephen, Jul 20, 2017.

1. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

We are pleased to announce the launch of Foundry Dock, the new add-on venue for Euro Fishing! This add-on will be available from today for PC, PS4 and Xbox One players.

You can look forward to 11 acres of docks to pluck carp from and expert anglers will have their skills tested by 20 new boss fish with a host of new achievements to unlock.

While Foundry Dock offers a whole new challenge for Euro Fishing players, newcomers can jump straight in with the Urban Edition bundle, which contains both Euro Fishing and Foundry Dock DLC.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  2. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Absolute joke, 8.99 for 1 lake with no new fish species.. Normal price of game 14.99.. Urban edition 16.99 (19.99) DLC cost with this bundle 2.00 (5.00), so the loyal customers that have been with you through all the bugs/glitches and absolute crap gameplay are punished. You clearly just want to grab the cash and dont care about the community!.

• Like Like x 1
  3. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

Couldn't agree more, rip off the loyal fans who have put up with the beta testing and give a bargain to newcomers. ! Shameful.

4. titan28

titan28 Active Member

it is shameful MrCrabtree, they want us to pay more than half of what the game costs for 1 lake and nothing else. Even though 8.99 isn't a lot of money, I am not (purely just because this is a cash grab and not even a hard one to spot) purchasing.

5. ian

ian Member

if you go fishing for the day average price is £7 and us newcomers on ps4 have same old LOVE you had so stop moaning

6. titan28

titan28 Active Member

yes and that 7 quid, goes back into the venue, or river or wherever you are fishing, so that they can keep it open or to refresh the stocks, or however else they spend it, that is a 2 way street, you pay to help keep fishing in the U.K alive. THIS DLC is nothing but a cash grab from a company who's reputation is all about cash grabbing, as for me moaning, yes you are a PS4 user, that has had the game for 3 months, I've had it from launch day for the XB1 and have had to put up with far far more than you have in those 3 months, so I have the right as a consumer (just like you do) to moan when I feel like a product has become anti-consumer.

7. JLRoberts95

JLRoberts95 New Member

Will there be a new update for the ps4 anytime soon?

8. Master110

Master110 Active Member

PS4 MUST BE GETTING IT FREE. 3 MONTHS BROKEN GAME.

9. JLRoberts95

JLRoberts95 New Member

why would ps4 be getting it free?

10. titan28

titan28 Active Member

by that logic Master110.. Xb1 and PC should have had it free.. 12 months+ broken game.. lol

11. ian

ian Member

just dont play it simple

12. titan28

titan28 Active Member

Standard reply from someone that has no input to a conversation.. How about you just don't reply to any comments I make in future, you just wasting your time. And as for moaning, seems most of your posts have been you moaning since you joined the forum. Funny how you tell people to stop moaning when you do it yourself lol..

• Like Like x 1
  13. MoJo

MoJo New Member

The new lake should be free to everyone like me that had to wait 1 year for an update that actually made the game playable!! (Well, sort of playable). If I thought it was worth the hassle and that I had a snowball in hells chance of getting a refund i would ask for this. The game has been unplayable for a year and finally we get some lame excuse for a patch that has done very little to address the poor AI and even worse gameplay. As it stands now its a very boring arcade console game for the under 10 age group. DTG really should be ashamed how they treat loyal customers.

14. ian

ian Member

your right moaning f--ck

15. titan28

titan28 Active Member

hey, if its a valid moan, carry on buddy, things don't get fixed or changed unless you are vocal about it.

16. Master110

Master110 Active Member

LOL I see the xbox has the small fish on big hook bug and we (ps4) still have it.

17. titan28

titan28 Active Member

This pretty much sums up what we all know.. No testing whatsoever goes into these updates.. Again.. One person would have found this immediately.. Yet they expect us to believe it has been through testing.. I think they are confusing when we say "has it been tested" with them sending it off to Microsoft or sony for their testing that it doesn't break the security of the OS. I honestly think they send it off and people sit there and play it to do the testing.. Lol.. It is an absolute miracle that they have still been allowed to carry on with this project.

18. Master110

Master110 Active Member

Yeah thats all they look for clearly. I was looking forward to this bug being fixed.