Ts20: Fast, Famous, And Always Busy!

Discussion in 'Dovetail Live Article Discussion' started by TrainSim-James, Dec 12, 2019.

1. TrainSim-James

TrainSim-James Staff Member

[​IMG]

Written by: Gary Dolzall.

Now available, Chicago Racetrack Scenario Pack 01 delivers the bustle, variety, and excitement of Chicago’s legendary railroad “racetrack!”

READ MORE

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Would love to get this but sadly it has been made with stuff not allowed to be sold outside of the US.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  3. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering why we got 2 articles on this pack, since it was available when the last one was posted.

4. Michael Newbury

They always do a before release post than a after post so that you now know that is available for purchase, in this case this is only good to those in the US and no where else.

5. jpmackay

jpmackay Active Member

I am not sure why can't Gary Dolzall provide the unbrand locomotives and rolling stock for this scenario. I just don't understand why not? Hope that he will see the answer here but I doubt. You can contact him through Facebook and his site is High Iron Simulations.

John

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Ita mainly the BNSF ES44, as right now it is only available branded via Marias pass or Steven's Pass. If the pack was held off till the Hi Line was released, then the unbranded ES44 and rolling stock that will come with that route could of been used. Which is odd that this pack was released as is and not held off till that route got released, as it would of allowed more than just the US to buy the scenario pack.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Michael Newbury

I agree I think he would have been best if he had waited until the Hi-Line came out which would have the unbranded content needed.

8. Michael Newbury

I hope you get a response not really sure what he will do but it never hurts to talk.