Help Please On Graphics Issue

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dougbiddulph, Dec 18, 2019.

1. dougbiddulph

dougbiddulph New Member

Hi Can some one please help, during a journey i have been experiencing stutters/picture hold for a micro second through out the journey , not all the time but from time to time, any ideas would be helpful, is it a setting in the graphics department i need to change or is this a in game issue thanks.

2. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Was there another train on the tracks or just yours?

3. Mr T

Mr T Well-Known Member

I've been getting the same thing on everything since the Winter Update. I haven't found a way of fixing it as of yet.

4. dougbiddulph

dougbiddulph New Member

Hi other trains , but its on any track , and i see by looking at other forums i am not the only one getting this , considering i have other games this is the only game so far that does this ,so looking at it it points to the game and on one track i noticed it stuttered at the same point on the track . its a shame as this stop's me from really enjoying the game/sim , hope they can fix it

5. kalteVollmilch

kalteVollmilch Well-Known Member

Do you have the game on a SSD or HDD? I'm basically taking a stab in the dark here, but what you are describing could be the engine loading the tiles ahead of you from your hard drive into your RAM. This process can take one or two seconds on a slow hard drive, which could make your game freeze for a second.
    I would suggest putting the game on a SSD, if you haven't already and see if the freezing continues

• Like Like x 2