P S 4 Controller Map Errors

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by synthetic.angel, Sep 15, 2019.

1. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

Now, I am very supportive of the idea that any game, or simulation, should pose a bit of a challenge at some point, for the player, or simulatee.

However, I would personally draw the line at asking new players to look at a diagram of a set of controls, and leave them to work out that it is wrong. Pressing all of the keys to find out what they do, is, of course, quite good fun, but to provide counter-information is a bit harsh, in my opinion.

The diagram pictured below has:

- an incomplete field for the Up button, which should say "Toggle Bell"
    - a description of the R3 button that says "Toggle Bell", which should read "(Hold) Camera Shortcut"
    - a space above the field for the up button that could point to the "Share" button, to indicate "Screenshot"

The list on the left looks okay. So this controller map would work for people that don't like diagrams, but do like lists. I think that a lot of people like to see things as a picture though. And if the list and the picture matched, then that would be super fabulous. Could this be fixed?

PS4 Controller Map Errors.jpg

ASIDE: This next bit is more of a feature request - but since keyboards do work on PS4, including wireless ones...., could you add in a standard keyboard map, as well, for the PS4?

ASIDE 2: This is probably going a bit far for now, but did you know that the cross cluster of buttons on the DualShock can actually be used to create a menu system with dozens of options - you could add nearly all of the TSW keyboard functions with a combination of Up/Down and Left/Right....? Maybe this is one for the future...? (Where Up/Down cycles through a list, right selects an item, right again confirms, left backs into the list).

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. ciccio95

ciccio95 New Member

-The main brakes command (') doesn't work
    -mouse doesn't work
    - possibility to set command? Not found

3. ciccio95

ciccio95 New Member

I really like this game but looks like a beta in progress, there are still some easy bugs that not are pached.

• Like Like x 1