PlayStation Locomotives

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Zammy Martínez, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

Why is it that per dlc, we only ever really get two locos?
    At Paddington for example it would be nice to see the 377s, heathrow expresses, the odd caladonian sleeper - even tho it would hurt not to drive all of em, but we need more choice.

At brighton we just have the 387, again, even if you had other traffic, that would be so realistic.

Reading, i think ive spoken about before, you got south western over there, cross country and 3 types of GWR locos but the stations are always quiet when in real life its far from. And those destination boards are just blank throughout the whole game on every dlc lool come on guys, is it asking that much?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doyden

Doyden Active Member

I was thinking the same about the Tees Valley I recently bought.

I've yet to be held up when crossing the mainline coming out of or into Darlington. It would be nice if a HST could go through or something. I don't expect to be able to drive it obviously but it would add to the experience.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Zammy Martínez

Zammy Martínez Active Member

See that’s the thing, even if we didn’t drive other things that were around I wouldn’t mind just seeing em, but after a while it would burn me lool but yh its very unrealistic everything on tsw is just bloody like Sunday service or Christmas day lol