PC Praying For A 2020 American Dlc

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Boyka91, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Boyka91

Boyka91 Active Member

I hope for 2020 the LIRR gets a new DLC or bring over NJ transit over to TSW

• Like Like x 4
  2. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

I hope to see a M3 Locomotive for Train sim world 2020 and New Jersey transit and maybe Massachusetts commuter rail MBta. For train sim world 2020.

• Like Like x 2
  3. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Or the New Haven Line with Amtrak running along side it.

• Like Like x 2
  4. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

I would prefer a heavy freight route. With a SD70 or an evolution series locomotive. The background is, that heavy freight routes are the typical and main part of american railroad traffic. And so it should be in TSW. Other background is that I like the design, the engine noise and the horn noise of these locomotives so much.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
  5. Matzo

Matzo Active Member

They be teasing the Caltrain baby-bullet over on Facebook, just seen the post.... So that's something.

6. davewrench89

davewrench89 New Member

Fort worth and Western or Bnsf route would be cool to see Amtrak runs on the same lines to makes a stop in the city I work for Cleburne, Tx there is a bnsf yard there to a small one but it's part of a repair facility would make a cool scenario.

• Like Like x 4
  7. jerome9987

jerome9987 New Member

I'd love them to do Miami - West Palm Beach featuring the trains Amtrak P42DC locomotive with Silver Star passenger cars, Dash 8-40CW locomotive in CSX Livery & Locomotive BL36PH

Last edited: May 8, 2020
  8. Air France 4590

Air France 4590 Member

Now you can get one lol

• Like Like x 1
  9. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Would've been nice to get a new LIRR route with the M3. The south shore (Babylon) line hasn't been done yet. Maybe to far rock or to the long beach branch would've worked well.
    All I know is, if the do come out with the DM30ac and C3 coaches, they HAVE to add a new route to the LIRR. Oyster Bay would be perfect. The tracks already branch off from Mineola for it

• Like Like x 2
  10. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

that would definitely be awesome Mineola to Oyster bay i hope it’ll come soon in the future.

11. Louis-MTA NYCTA

Louis-MTA NYCTA Well-Known Member

I would love to see the M7/M3 trains get extended to Port Jefferson, Far Rockaway, or Long Beach branches. They are not too long and would fit already with the existing lines.

12. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

[/QUOTE]

What's crazy is I spawn walked on those Oyster Bay tracks(branching off Mineola) and u walk as far as ALMOST to the East Williston station, they couldve at least added that...my problem is the LIRR is incomplete...shouldve went as far as Huntington or Ronkonkoma(if not that far I even be okay with Farmingdale)...and the Port Washington line shouldve been included not that lousy shuttle crap to and from Woodside....and the ai traffic and lack of service..oh lawd, but yet they advertise as the "busiest railroad"....but it's dead as hell...and jus like ppl wanted more of their fav dlcs...hell look at the GWE, that's LONG OVERDUE for ab update!

13. ixofxiii

ixofxiii Well-Known Member

Having more trains will slow down the processing of the game. Yes, I agree with the port wash service. Atleast have it go to flushing and add a schedule for baseball services to mets-willets point station

14. MrbKlegend89

Oh I'm not trying say do like real life timetables I mean the Port Washington line(which shouldve include the entire line) should he half hour instead of hour, same as the main line..hour apart...shouldve been at least half hour also....and still no service to from Hunterspoint Av or Long Island City but lousy ass scenarios involving them

15. MrbKlegend89

And me if they couldnt do the entire port washington I even be okay up to Great Neck