Can't Finish Clean And Tidy Ps4

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by chris_of_big, Jan 19, 2020.

1. chris_of_big

chris_of_big New Member

Hi, I'm relatively new to the game and am having trouble finishing the clean and tidy mission on the peninsula corridor. When you have to switch ends of the train and drive using the cab in the carriage, the train will not move in the forward direction. It will however move in reverse (but that isn't the way I need to go!). I've followed all the on screen commands to no success and have also tried mirroring the commands used by people in YouTube videos.
    Is anyone else having similar issues (it feels like a bug and not a problem with train settings)?

• Like Like x 3
  2. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

Be patient and try to wait for some of the upcoming updates, maybe solve most of these many bugs, the game is full of them and I hope they do something about it, finally! All of us who play TSW have a lot of problems everywhere in the game! ;)

3. Dave C

Dave C New Member

Yeah right. I'm a new PS4 TSW user (got the base game on a sale) and after experiencing LOTS of stupid/silly bugs I came to forum to find out many of them were reported over a year ago (some when the routes were first released). In the mean time they keep pumping out more DLC to extract money without fixing existing issues. I for one have no patience for such business practices. I'm damn glad I didn't paid anywhere near full price and I pity those that did; no way I'll even consider buying any further routes or DLC unless they overhaul their business practices and show at least marginal QA competence; but I see no reason what-so-ever to hold out any hope that will occur.

Have you heard/seen something I haven't? Have they announced any upcoming bug fix releases?? I haven't found anything of the sort but perhaps I just haven't looked in the right place (after all they make you search through a forum for posts by non-employees to find links to steam and google drive for the manuals!!)

• Like Like x 2
  4. chris_of_big

chris_of_big New Member

Well I remain hopeful. I've seen games improve markedly through patching in the past (No man's sky springs to mind) but it depends on the expected lifetime of the game and whether it is worth the dev time. The bottom line is, if it works great then I'm likely to consider buying some dlc, if it remains bugged with few improvements, I'll not.

• Like Like x 3
  5. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

In the ticket they replied to me they listed a lot of bugs that they fixed in the game and wrote me to work on everything and that they will fix everything in time! Well, we live in the hope that it will be so! It will fix a lot of things, for sure, it's just a matter of when! That's all I know and can tell you atm! :cool:

6. k4rlovc4n

k4rlovc4n Active Member

Will be better, i hope! ;)

7. chris_of_big

chris_of_big New Member

I managed to finish this eventually. I figured out that had the carriage door open and it wouldn't let me move off with that open (but it gives no kind of guidance that this is the reason it won't move!)

• Helpful Helpful x 1