Fishing Sim World Wraysbury Pike??

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting and Support' started by sam.watson14, Jan 20, 2020.

1. sam.watson14

sam.watson14 Member

cannot catch a pike now it’s broken please fix it

• Like Like x 3
  2. sam.watson14

sam.watson14 Member

I have caught them there before but since update it’s not happening

• Like Like x 2
  3. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

I have been trying for pike too in Wraysbury, four hours not one bite. I'm really starting to dispise DTG.

Problems I have encountered with FSW. (300 hours+ gameplay)

1. Pike not biting in Wraysbury or Gigantica Road Lake. (I purchased Wraysbury 2 weeks ago, so I don't know what it was like before the update)
    2. ALL fish are slow to catch in Lake Johnson (compared to other lakes)
    3. 300 hours gameplay, only caught 2 US lake boss/named trophy fish.
    4. Only one Barbel caught (Lago Del Mundo)
    5. Catching the same boss fish over and over again.
    6. Worst of all, DTG never reply to my input on any of their social media platforms.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. sam.watson14

sam.watson14 Member

Wrasybury was fine before the last update and other lakes ruined from update

• Like Like x 1
  5. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Have you been fishing for them with lures or dead baits or a mixture of both?
    For points 2-6:
    2. Do you mean they are biting less frequently or the fish fights are taking longer?
    3. Have you been fishing in areas that you know have the named trophies in?
    4. What baits have you been using when targeting barbel?
    5. As in the same named trophy in one session?
    6. Apologies if I have missed any messages you have sent us on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.

• Like Like x 1
  6. sam.watson14

sam.watson14 Member

Please get it back to how it was I can’t complete my mastery challenges at the moment

• Like Like x 2
  7. tonygee07

tonygee07 Member

Hiya,

If DTG could just fix Wraysbury in the next update that'll be enough for now, the other issues I can live with. Pike can be caught in this game with most lures or a size 2 hook with deadbait. I have caught hundreds of pike in this game.

If Sam Watson14 on this thread is having the exact same problem as me , there must be a problem with the programming or a very strange coincidence.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. GeeDub438

GeeDub438 Member

I can’t seem to catch them either and I have even resorted to putting out 3 different deadbaits, leaving the there and going out shopping. 3 hours later the bait is still in the same place and no bites..... the bonus is I managed to snag a decent deal on a bottle of Scotch so all was not a negative!

Yes, this is a simulator and as a fisherman you must expect days when you draw a blank. That is the nature of the beast. But when you target a fish IRL and give it your time and effort for a month or so with no results, then it’s time to hang up your rods.

My personal opinion, for what it’s worth, Wraysbury Predators are like the Tooth Fairy....... figments of your imagination!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. Pdiggy75

Pdiggy75 Member

Pike are impossible to catch on Wraysbury, Manor Farm and Gigantica Road Lake. Zander are pretty much obsolete on lakes that apparently contain them. This has been mentioned numerous times, but DTG don't seem to want to fix issue. Boss fish seem to be missing from some lakes too - Gillhams for example. I've caught over 200 Siamese Carp and not one boss! Over 250 red tails and only 1 boss.

I won't be sinking any more money into this game as DTG ignores these issues, so what's the point in buying add on lakes to experience the same problems

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cryo Darkness

Cryo Darkness Member

I have this problem on lake boulder with trophy muskie, I've been trying to get a trophy regular muskie since they released the muskie update and I've not had one or seen any proof that it's possible from anyone else....

P.S: also dead baits don't even work on the American lakes which is just completely retarded in all honesty.