Real Farm Pricing Error On Psn?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Factor41, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Not sure if it's any good, or if anybody's interested, but I've just spotted that the game Real Farm is currently on PSN Store (EU) for £1.99 (normally £34.99) and if you have a PS Plus subscription, it's only 24p.

Looks like it could be a pricing error, so get in quick if you want to grab it. Even if it's rubbish, it won't take long to get your money's worth!

Screenshot 2020-01-20 at 15.45.57.png

• Like Like x 2
  2. thearkerportian

thearkerportian Well-Known Member

"When a product is on sale, that's when it's sold for the price it's actually worth."
    Some sales guy once explained to me.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Factor41

If it's only really worth 1% of it's RRP, they must have worse QC troubles than DTG :D

Edit: Just ploughed a field - in 4K on PS4 Pro, so they're one step ahead of TSW on the graphics front!

Last edited: Jan 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I just checked steam prices Real Farm is $22.79 Cdn, the deluxe is $29.75 Cdn so it is strange that PS4 is selling it for that much.

5. TheCadManFan

TheCadManFan Well-Known Member

Never played this myself, but from the looks of it, it has 'own brand version of Farm Simulator' written all over it. Spend more, and get the latest Farm Simulator game instead.

6. Factor41

Well yeah, you can spend more, but it's literally 24p! It's pretty slow going, but I've ploughed some fields, grown some crops, done some harvesting. Definitely already got my money's worth! :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. TheCadManFan

How does it compare to the Farm Simulator games? I don't mid the slow pace of FS, much the opposite actually.

8. Factor41

I haven't played any others, I'm afraid, so I can't compare. If you like driving a tractor quite slowly up and down a field, then you'll be happy with it. I've hired a tractor, and bought a couple of bits of equipment - you earn more per job if you bring your own kit. You can plough, seed, spray, harvest etc, and once you earn enough to buy your own farm, you can buy various crop seeds, fertilizer, livestock, all that kind of stuff too, but I haven't got that far!

9. TheCadManFan

Sounds very similar to FS. Typically, you start with one or two fields, and some basic tractors/sprayers/trailers/sowers etc... you work on the starting fields (hiring help from the game if needed, at a cost) and build up from there. I might look into picking it up to see how it compares.

10. Factor41

You might have missed your window for the crazy low price - seems to be showing as £34.99 again now.

11. TheCadManFan

365Games have it for £12.49. I added it to my wishlist there, next time I put an order in, i'll grab a copy.