PC Lirr Dlc Traffic Request

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nyswat19, Feb 12, 2020.

1. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Dear Dovetail Games , Dev of LIRR

I want to let the team know you did a wonderful job putting this Long island railroad Together my only thing that i just hate is there is no Rail traffic and would love for you guys to make a update that will add more Rail Traffic in the service mode at least have 20 AI trains moving around to create Rail traffic and Make the LIRR busy like real life.. I was waiting for the editor to do that myself but seems the editor is gonna take more longer to finish and maybe just a simple update or Option you guys can add to add more Rail traffic. anyways thank you for listening and i do hope the team can respond to this post i would be so grateful! and very sure many others will as well!..

• Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Matt is working on a revamped service mode in his spare time. It might not make it out to us though.

3. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

I hope it do reach us one day . I heard about a guy name Matt and heard he made a post about the editor thru customer service .. Just breaks my heart with the service mode at times.... With Trainz 2012 i have a route that i leave on at night time when i sleep or even when i get up at night i just take control of a train and then after a route leave it back to the AI to control the train.. and after buying this game and playing at first it was perfect but then the more I play the more i notice im like the only train and after a hour or 2 then i would see another train but there is no Red lights or yellow lights! No Rail action like for example for Atlantic ave terminal ... No other train pulling in or pulling out... or jamica station is a ghost town. Penn station is more like a zombie station :( and when i get out the train and wait there is no other train coming.... So even if you wanted to ride the rails. there is nothing really happening :( .. But again I really hope Matt Do create more Rail traffic and make this come true .. Even with at least 15 to 20 trains on the rail i can deal with :) till the editor comes out!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anthony Pecoraro

Anthony Pecoraro Well-Known Member

Try service 747 from Hempstead to Penn. you follow another train and get some red signals.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Copy that i will give it a try :) Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

A locomotive Dlc would definitely be awesome hopefully they’ll work on that and add Huntington service and Babylon service to the game as well.

• Like Like x 2