PC Banned From Steam Forums

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by adrian.thompson7, Feb 26, 2020.

1. adrian.thompson7

adrian.thompson7 New Member

I see you banned me from steam forum for swearing even tho it is blanked out anyway which seems petty. I suspect the real reason is highlighting poor implementation in your game. It was documented in 2017 that your save function basically rendered restart from the save point highly problematic but you have not fixed this because it still does not work. I guess you wont ban me from spending good money on your game that is not working properly. When do you plan on fixing it.

• Like Like x 1
  2. adrian.thompson7

Watch this space ...............................................maybe just let me know when you will be repairing this well known fault which makes the game very frustrating.

3. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Maybe you could have used more polite words, and also: why do you put this on the forums? Nobody here has anything to do with your personal issue. You could better contact the DTG support.

• Like Like x 3
  4. adrian.thompson7

Well I do feel it is relevant because my issue is with the game performance. I paid a lot of money and the basic save function mid scenario does not work as it should because it leads to inoperable controls after reloading it. This was documented on the forums 3 years ago. I have also posted it as a bug.

5. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Maybe you should have paid more attention to the rules of the forums that stated spelled in any fashion or using characters in it's place will not be tolerated.

• Like Like x 3
  6. adrian.thompson7

1 day ban hardly a biggie and enough said about it. But disappointed about the save issue because I'm enjoying the game.