Im Köblitzer Bergland Route Add-on Wrong Instruction?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pantherz, Feb 29, 2020.

1. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

As I get no reply on bug report then I add it here too.

Coal for Koeblitz Energy is wrong.

It says after you have fueled the loco that you shall couple from your back on the wagons but shifts is leading the front of the loco to the wagons and I can't change the shifts so I can go around the wagons to couple to your back of the loco as the instruction says.
    I tried to couple to the front but it is not changing to the next number(3) so I need to get around the wagons.

Somebody else have the same problem?
    Any solution?

2. trev123

trev123 Active Member

If you mean changing cabs hold down the shift key and the + key. You might have to press it a couple of times to get into the cab that you want to drive from.

3. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Coal for Koeblitz Energy is NOT wrong.
    This is a very simple Scenario but you are not reading the instructions correctly.

You start by driving Forward to the Fuel Point - Forward is the Direction you are facing when you are in the Drivers seat
    Fill Up the Loco
    Reverse Back on to the wagons - Reverse does not mean run round the train it means the Loco goes Backwards
    Couple to the Wagons
    Drive Forward
    Stop in a Siding at Destination
    Uncouple from Wagons
    Drive engine Forward to another Siding

The Class BR294 has a Big Fan on the Roof of the loco at the end which is the Front

Peter

4. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

Then explain to me which it is not changing to Stop at Altenburg Track 1 after couple the wagon.
    You can look at the picture too.
    And what is front and back on the loco?
    Have always thought the long hood is front and the short is back.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Attached Files:

5. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

Yes you are doing something wrong
    It does not seem strange that you are going to Push the train to it's destination?

You have coupled the loco to the Back of the Wagons
    The instruction says couple the Wagons to the Back of the Loco
    That white thing on the nose is the Radio Antenna - it is on the BACK of the Loco -
    As I said above - but you did not read The Class BR294 has a Big Fan on the Roof of the loco at the end which is the Front

Step one - drive to refuelling Point
    Fuel Loco
    REVERSE Loco on to train - the road is set already.
    Loco is now at the Front of the train
    Drive to Destination.

Peter

6. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

I can't get around the wagon to couple the wagons with the back of the loco.
    Shall I push or pull the wagons?
    I tried to get around the wagons so the back of the loco(Antenna side is first to the wagons)but not possible as there comes train on the mainline.

I drive forward the loco to the wagons but the antenna is toward the destination.
    And the instructions is not changing to 3 after I have couple the wagons.
    Do you have the dlc?
    If so make a video and upload on youtube so I can see how you mean.
    After the loco has been fueled the fan/long side is driving towards the wagons so the antenna side/back is toward the destination.
    There is no turntable so I can turn the loco either.

7. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

I also have the Koeblitzer Mountain Route V3 Reloaded from Aerosoft
    Lets compare scenarios - sorry I don't have the option to record something
    The scenario starts with the loco in the Siding north of where the train is
    Screenshot_Koeblitzer Mountain Route v.3 reloaded_49.78174-6.66857_16-43-37.jpg
    The instructions tell me to Fuel the loco
    So I drive to the Fuel Point - the route is already set
    Screenshot_Koeblitzer Mountain Route v.3 reloaded_49.78098-6.66814_16-44-12.jpg

And then without changing the driving position I reverse on to the train
    Screenshot_Koeblitzer Mountain Route v.3 reloaded_49.77447-6.66437_16-47-26.jpg
    Where Back on to the wagons
    Screenshot_Koeblitzer Mountain Route v.3 reloaded_49.77777-6.66652_16-49-21.jpg

The end of the loco with the fan on the roof leads - you can tell by the way you are facing when you first get in the loco

Does your scenario start with the loco somewhere else and different instructions?

Peter

8. pantherz

pantherz Active Member

If you look on my loco on the picture it is turned the opposite direction than your loco.
    You can also look on my other thread more up that the loco is turned wrong from your loco.
    That makes me not able to continue or finish the scenario.

9. trev123

trev123 Active Member

It is a pity that I cannot try this scenario as the Steam version scenarios are different from the route purchased from Aerosoft which I have.

Peter the route from Aerosoft doesn't have the scenario Coal for Koeblitz Energy will at least my one doesn't.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
  10. 749006

749006 Well-Known Member

trev123
    Have you got the Koeblitzer Mountain Route 3 reloaded? If you had the previous version it was a free upgrade.
    The Scenario is number 3 and is a Career Scenario
    When I use RW Tools to edit it the name is 03. Kohlelieferung fürs Kraftwerk
    It gets changed to English in the game

pantherz
    We are playing different versions unfortunately
    Raise a ticket with DTG would be easier than a post on the bug page

Peter

11. trev123

trev123 Active Member

Ok, thanks Peter I was only looking in the Standard scenarios for it. Yes, I do have the reloaded version.

12. trev123

trev123 Active Member

After refuelling the instruction you get on the screen says to reverse to the wagons. I haven't read the message using the F1 key. I usually check where I have to go by pressing the 9 key. Map view. Anyway, I ran out of time to check this scenario further but shall have another look later.

13. trev123

trev123 Active Member

After you have refuelled the instruction says something like Good Job, now carefully shunt backwards to the wagons. The back of this loco has the fin on it. This is the Aerosoft version of the route.

• Like Like x 1
  14. trev123

trev123 Active Member

OK, I asked on Steam for someone to try the Steam version of this scenario and yes the loco is facing the wrong way round.

15. robert merlo

robert merlo New Member

I have just purchased and installed this route and went to run this scenario it says to go to the fuel point so put loco into forward gear and crashed into the train reloaded and put loco in reverse went to fuel point and refueled then into FORWARD gear and proceeded to the train when it coupled no notice this loco is definiatly facing the wrong way . When i look at the photos above the white point is around opposite to the loco in my scenario as the fan on my loco faces the train '

16. trev123

trev123 Active Member

17. olsbyn

olsbyn Active Member

This is obviously still an issue with the steam version, it does have a simple soulution though: just clone the scenario and flip the loco around in the editor, the scenario will then work correctly.
    Thought I'd just post the solution in case anyone else purchased the route from steam

• Like Like x 1