More Rail Traffic

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by nyswat19, Mar 9, 2020.

1. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Hello everyone in the DTG departments and fans

This game is great but is missing AI Traffic.. on the LIRR route im the only train in service mode and 2 others that i see very rare.... i would love if u guys made a update for the LIRR route and have at least 20 Ais to create rail traffic or even 10 Moving AIs just to create traffic on the rails in service mode... the game is great but i haven't played in a while... due to i feel like Coronavirus effected the metro system and no more drivers or passengers :((.. i want to feel im driving on a busy railroad and im very sure many others as well..... that is my request and hope others will also support this idea..... it would be good to see other trains moving and when u are walking around u can see trains moving in and out of main stations.. like jamaica station in queens on the LIRR... thank you all for your time :)

• Like Like x 5
  2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

I'm still hopeful that they've left deliberate gaps in the AI timetables for when the M3 and M9 are added with a new branch line (in a single, loco-priced DLC). #wishfulthinking

• Like Like x 3
  3. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

I was thinking that way as well just keeping optimistic but as months go by i feel they dont care .... i wish they can tell us something. The editor for tsw i dont think its gonna happen anymore. Been so much time pass and no update on the project... and i can understand if they cant make it... making it on unreal engines is gonna be hard just because of the engines.. but they can create a patch to add more rail traffic at least or add a option where you u click on service mode a option light traffic 3 AIs medium traffic 10 ais and heavy traffic 25 or 30 .. so in that case if people who don't have a powerful pc to handle heavy traffic they can just pick light traffic or medium .. and it will nake service mose more enjoyable... as u take a ride as a passenger.. u can see a active rail system.. sit and look out tye window and see train action and etc..
    I think this system would work out for players... and keep them plug in playing... i still play trainz 2012.. okay the graphic is outdated.. but just because i can add more traffic my own service and build my route or edit them... i can play it still and enjoy myself...... and honestly i can live without the editor and i feel many as well if they was just more traffic and more of a mix of trains people see.. maybe a maintenance train passing or frieght train... and honestly DTG Dev small details make a big difference for example for the LIRR i see no speed limits signs... just in some location at the main stations atlantic station and Penn station...
    I just wish again DTG devs or anyone can just leave a update and answer our ideas.. so we all isnt left in the dark... it would shut me up if i can get a update lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. MrbKlegend89

MrbKlegend89 Well-Known Member

Same here, feel frustrated with no updates from the staff bout LIRR..This LIRR DLC was released in Nov 2018...and
    all we have is one loco....lack of service with wack shuttle runs of Penn to Woodside(basically the Port Washington Line)...the Main Line is only one hour apart??and last but not least two LIRR stations in the game are STILL left without a timetable feeling GHOSTOWN..which is why fans were submitting a future DLC of the loco "DE30AC" a LIRR diesel service, which would be perfect to add at least from Long Island City to like Mineola(where engineer takes over)...but Peninsula Corridor released way months after LIRR gets all the attention, although they shouldve released both locos in one like they did NEC ex Metroliner one....other than that I gave up on waiting for LIRR update cuz they dont care and abandoned LIRR fans and technically I gave up on the game as well...even RRO feels it needs WAY MORE, I really like East Coastway DLC though and I know ECW fans want more to that DLC

• Like Like x 1
  5. mrchuck

mrchuck Well-Known Member

At least when they release the dual mode diesel hopefully it’ll will go to oyster bay or Port Jefferson.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1