Tsw Mastery Not Working

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by Razvan, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Razvan

Razvan New Member

After searching the internet for a possible solution, I haven't managed to get the mastery to work in TSW. I tried linking my Steam account to my Dovetail Live account, tried logging in and out a few times, restarting the game but nothing seems to work.
    Any suggestions for bringing this Mastery system back to life?

2. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

You are not the only one, who has such kind of problems. Since the mastery was introduced, it doesn't function as planned. May be the main problem is on the DGT server, which does not count correctly. But it can't be the registration at Dovetail Live, because it functions very well. As a consequence the promised rewards are unreachable, even for a hardworking player...

3. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

I have, like many other players, problems with it as well. The routes I already owned didn't work with mastery for me, however the ones I bought after mastery was introduced work flawlessly for me. Still, I'd like some words from DTG whether they're working on this issue or not.

4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

My solution is a simple one - I don't use Mastery. Even if it was working properly, I probably would not use it. But once you have such a function, you'd expect it to work. Maybe they should have just tested it, before rolling it out...? Just an idea... maybe the seed of an idea, to plant for the future. And maybe... one day... it will become a fabulous oak tree, known to future generations as the "Testing Tree"....:

"Yes, darling - that's the tree that started it all. It's why our modern civilisation just works and it is the key to everyone's happiness."

"But Mom - what did they do before they did testing....?"

"It's hard to imagine such a hell-world, darling. But our ancestors did manage to struggle through the 'pre-testing' days - but it was a time of much woe and unhappiness, as many things just would not work. Don't think about it too much, darling, it will give you nightmares."

• Like Like x 2
  5. EmMaster Gaming

EmMaster Gaming New Member

I was also having this issue but here's what worked for me:

1. Navigate into settings
    2. Press F1 and click yes which will disconnect Dovetail Live
    3. Close the game, relaunch, and log back in.

• Like Like x 1
  6. dan#6140

dan#6140 New Member

I got it to work by going to the Dovetail web site and logging in with my Dovetail Live account there. I then linked my Steam account with my Dovetail Live account in the account settings and it works now. It's in the integrations part of the account settings.