PC Csx: Heavy Haul No Longer Available?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by theblippie, Mar 13, 2020.

1. theblippie

theblippie New Member

Hi all,

I recently got the chance to try TSW2020 out as part of a free subscription I have for Microsoft Games, and, suitably impressed, I've since bought TSW2020 on Steam (as my free sub to the Microsoft store ends in a couple of weeks). However, I notice neither of these provides the CSX: Heavy Haul pack, which I believe was the first route to come to the TSW platform - after looking, I cannot find this to download on the Steam store either! I've tried searching the forums for info on what has happened to this pack, but to no avail - could anyone enlighten me?
    Many Thanks.

2. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

This is, because Heavy Haul is included in the base game, and will never be removed. So you get it if you buy any of the different editions on Steam. I don't know if you get it as well on the Microsoft Store, since that's also connected with Xbox in some way, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, buy any TSW edition on Steam and Heavy Haul is included ;)

3. Trim

Trim Active Member

It won't have been in the Microsoft Games subscription because that, if I understand correctly, was for the Xbox. However, if you bought TSW 2020 (or any other version of TSW) for the PC, then it will be included. You might not have noticed it because it has been shoved out to the right in the list of routes. meaning it does not fit on the screen (at least, it does not fit on my screen):
    20200313140941_1.jpg
    Click on either the white/green right arrow in the right hand box, or the right hand of the green/grey bars at the bottom of the screen

4. synthetic.angel

synthetic.angel Well-Known Member

I was about to write exactly what you have written. Hopefully the OP will see a CSX:HH route nestled just beyond the right arrow. With TSW2020....:

- on PS4, you get NEC and RT, even though they are not advertised as part of the package, but not CSX:HH
    - on PC, you get CSX:HH, even though it is not advertised as part of the package, but not NEC or RT

- on XBox I assume that you get what you get with the PC.., but if anyone knows different, let us know...!

5. theblippie

theblippie New Member

Thank you guys - As a very new player, I hadn't seen the arrow allowing me to scroll to the right! I was looking forward to trying out CSX:HH, so finding it is there has made me very happy :)

Thanks once again, and happy driving!

• Like Like x 4
  6. Dynamite Andy

Dynamite Andy Member

CSX:HH is not on xbox

7. BigMountain555

BigMountain555 Well-Known Member

Nooooo... on XBox you get the Hamilton Indutrial Zones and a DB BR 155. That's all.