Philadelphia Commuter Rail (septa) - Lansdale / Doylestown Line

Discussion in 'Content Developer's Area' started by puccivr, Mar 15, 2020.

1. puccivr

puccivr New Member

Hi everyone! I figured I'd open this tread to introduce my ongoing project to the community!

The Lansdale - Doylestown Line is a 35 mile long commuter rail line, serving the residents of Bucks and Montgomery county. Pennsylvania Northeastern also serves as a short line railroad along the line.

20191230221730_1.jpg
    GE Silverliner IV proceeds onto the Main Line from the Warminster Line just past Glenside Station
    The completed portion of the line currently runs from Glenside (MP 11.9) to Doylestown (MP 34.4)
    Scenery is slowly being added on a regular basis, and an extension to Center City Philadelphia is in the works.
    The portion of the line from Lansdale to Center City is SEPTA's Main Line, where all ex-Reading Railroad services connect.
    20200311175217_1.jpg
    A GE Silverliner IV leads a local service into Lansdale's 9th Street Station
    20200312190324_2.jpg
    A PN Local Crosses a bridge just past Colmar on the Doylestown Branch

Although this route is far from complete I'd love to hear your feedback!
    Currently there is scenery around Glenside, 9th Street, and Link Belt stations.
    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1950640590

• Like Like x 1
  2. Random Railfan

Random Railfan Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! It's nice to see that someone is finally making a SEPTA route. Where did you get the "Silverliner" reskin for the Arrow?

3. puccivr

puccivr New Member