Gwr Journeys: 1p51 Hereford To London Paddington

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by dandop, Mar 23, 2020.

Tags:
  1. dandop

dandop New Member

I have recently purchased TSW2020 on PS4 and am thoroughly enjoying it. However, while playing through some of the Journeys I have encountered a recurring bug. At random points during the journey, writing will appear on the screen telling me that I have failed the scenario because of Signal Passed at Danger, which I believe is passing a red light. However during the journey I experienced no red danger lights and so am not sure why it keeps failing the scenario. This is especially frustrating as I have to restart every time only to get the same bug again and again, with no clear explanation as to what danger light I’m passing. Any help would he much appreciated.

2. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Next time it happens, hit the share button and get a clip of the run up to the error. Share it here and we'll see if we can figure out what's happening.

3. dandop

dandop New Member

hopefully this vid clears things up. I assume it was triggered by me passing the signal light, even though it was clear green.

4. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

Baffling. It seems to be triggered by the signal facing the other direction. Definitely a fault there!

5. dandop

dandop New Member

Uncertain whether it’s just that journey or all of them and it’s a basic game glitch. Either way it makes that stage unplayable and ruins most of the journey aspect

6. -PjM-

-PjM- Well-Known Member

I thought I'd give 1P51 a go last night and in journey mode went past that section without problems. So it's certainly an oddity. I might try it again in timetable mode.

I was running a little slower and later than you so I was wondering if you were perhaps catching up with a train ahead of you. Still shouldn't cause that fail message though.

Nothing to do with the SPAD but I found it is one of those services where you have to open the wrong side doors at Paddington.

7. dandop

dandop New Member

Sometimes the glitch occurs earlier than that section. Might try having a look at the map to see if any trains are that close to me.

8. dandop

dandop New Member

Update: I just completed the scenario after loading from a halfway point save. No glitches, but I did have to open the opposite set of doors upon arrival at Paddington. Strange bug that

9. govannon52

govannon52 New Member

I have noticed this glitch as well and not just with this service but a couple of other ones also. I generally find this happens if you are running ahead of schedule. I have no issue if I restart and run with a constant speed to closely match the expected arrival time. This mainly relates to the HS Class 43 services as generally the timetable for the Class 166 is pretty tight. I can see that this service 1P51 is very lax on its' timetable so running flat out at 90 mph takes minutes off the arrival time, so with a slightly lower speed I saw no issue. As to the oddity at Paddington of having to open the opposite side doors; I have also seen this on some of the other Class 166 services.

Last edited: Mar 30, 2020
  10. Kim1087

Kim1087 Well-Known Member

I got a SPAD when I was standing at Paddington Station waiting for service to start.

• Like Like x 1