Euro Fishing Why Are My Catfish Still Going On Land!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PlayStation' started by Ilikefish, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

since the update everything fish on land has stopped, fair enough I keep hooking megladon and he keeps getting stuck at 165 yards but let's forget that for a second. I just hooked cheetah for the first time which is great. He took me out to about 180 yards which is fine. I fought with him for about 1 hour 15 mins real time. I finally get him to about 40 yards and guess what happens... he goes on the ******* land again!!! So I've just wasted over an hour of my life for a game that is still the buggiest game ever. I honestly don't kno what to say other than just so out the catfish going on land again!!! I'm fed up because all I need to complete the presa lake is meg and cheetah but obviously the game doesn't want me to complete it!

Thanks dovetail for wasting my time once again!! It was all great with land walking up to this though so at least you have half sorted the problem!

2. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Where on the lake did you have this happen?

3. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

About half way up the Lake towards the top, where the little thin stream like area is, I was stalking from the tip of the little forked off stream, as the fish was coming in it when onto the land instead of coming down the stream, I will try and find a map of the lake and point out where it was

4. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

The red circle is where I was fishing, green circle is where he went on to the land. I wouldn't be too bothered if it were small fish, but the big ones that fight for a long time always seem to be the ones causing the problems

Attached Files:

5. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Had the same issues several times recently (past 2 weeks), the biggest Catfish in Spain just seem impossible to catch. Hooked Megladon (or a big cat) and it went 200 yards towards the dam end of the lake and got stuck in the scenery and eventually snapped off. Another time fishing near the dam, hooked something big and it ran "through" the dam and got stuck at 15 yards - snapped off after about 2 minutes with no movement. Finally hooked a big Cat fishing off the point where the small inlet runs into the main lake across to the far bank far left, tail came out the water and then it proceeded to walk onto land - tensions meter went berserk peaking and dropping and within 30 seconds it snapped off.

6. lakey206

lakey206 New Member

Am having the same issue in Spain. Hook a large cat and it takes me to over 165 yards then goes into a bay on the top left of map near the dam and will not come back out eventually leading to the fish appearing to go on land as the tension meter goes nuts up and down untill the line snaps.

7. MikeSynyster

MikeSynyster New Member

I had Cheetah out the other day no problem at all.

8. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Thank you for highlighting this for us, it has been passed onto the development team so that they can have a look at this section of the lake.

We have two locations around the dam that have been reported the development team and aware of and will be applying fixes to. Was your other instance of the fish going on land around the same area as highlighted by Ilikefish?

9. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Two other instances.

First I was fishing from roughly where the green circle is(Closest peg that side to it to the right) on the map. I had cast across the lake hard against the other bank where the slight raised part is (opposite bank from number 1 on the map) and hooked a Cat and within seconds it had gone on land at the same bank.

Second time fishing from the same "green" circled point, the fish moved up past where 1 is numbered hard to that bank line towards the bay. Where you see on the map the bank line starts to curve to the left just before the main bay opens up, the fish went onto land there. Hard to give an exact distance or point as where I was fishing from the actual view of the fish was obstructed by the bank/scenery line - Hopefully that makes sense.

10. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

20170802101012_1.jpg
    Around the areas highlighted in this picture?

11. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

Yes I would say thats pretty accurate to what I have experienced with the fish on land bug Stephen.

12. DTG_Stephen

DTG_Stephen Staff Member

Great, I will get that passed onto the development team.

13. Ilikefish

Ilikefish Member

Just got a video here of another place where the fish go on land, the fish came back into the lake but he seemed to have got stuck at the bottom of the lake also