Bugs And Problems

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Robi2003, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Robi2003

Robi2003 New Member

Hey everybody,

I'm very new into TSW.
    Unfortunately I get some problems with this game.

Sometimes I cannot control the train. For example I cannot use switches or whatever you call it ;)

Here is an example: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/robi2003/video/91665996
    (or maybe I am the problem ;-) - please tell me then)

And there are achievements which show me 100% completion but I dont't get them. They are still in the list where all achievements in progress are...

upload_2020-3-26_17-27-53.png

And sometimes I have to "restart" the whole train to accelerate after stopping at a trainstation.
    If I release the brakes and put the switch into acceleration, my train will not go forward, it will slightly roll backwards...

But I don't want blame the game itself. Maybe I am the stupid one ;-)

Please help :-D

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Was this Video from a tutorial? Or did you save the game and loaded up this save when the error occured?

It could be, especially in german trains, that you applied the Power too early. On German Passenger Trains theres a "T" on the Display, which indicates if the doors are open or closed. If it still flashes and hasnt gone back to solid after closing the door you cant apply power.
    It could also be a problem if the Power lever wasnt in the Off position when you applied the brake. Before releasing the brake, make sure the handle is set to off. If not move it to off, wait a few seconds and apply power again. (when the brakes are released)
    If you still have trouble getting the train moving again after a stop grab and share a video of that.

The Achievements can be wonky in the game unfortunately. Make sure you have really met the requirements for those, the percentage shown isnt always correct. Sometimes they pop up way later. In some cases, meeting the requirements of the achievement again can force it to unlock.

• Helpful Helpful x 1