Rhein-ruhr Osten Technical Difficulties Scenario Unplayable

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by rhysdabeast0011, Mar 26, 2020.

1. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

I've had Rhein-Ruhr Osten for awhile now but only really got around to playing this DLC but when playing through the Scenarios they all run fine apart from "Technical Difficulties" which seems to like to crash when I try to play it. I have tried loading this scenario constantly but i'm just having no luck at all. All that happens is that it loads for 15-20 seconds then just kicks me to the dashboard. The scenario states that i need to Complete the BR 185.5 introduction which I have but still have the same problems. Ive attached a video that even proves that I have completed the 185.5 Introduction and me getting kicked to the dashboard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. https://streamable.com/30yg9

2. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

Sometimes clearing the ConsoleĀ“s Cache can help in such cases. To do that, do the following:

- Press and Hold the white Xbox Button on the Consoles front for around 30 Seconds until it completely shuts off.
    - Unplug the Power Wire and ,if its a base model, unplug the Powerbrick from both sides for 1 Minute
    - Replug and restart the Console
    - Give it another try.

This might help if you havent tried it already.
    Additionally under TSW->Manage Game and Addons you could see if theres an update pending. Reinstalling the DLC might also be an option or deleting your local Savegame. (If you are connected regular to the Internet, even wihout Xbox Live Gold, it will sync back from the Cloud)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  3. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

Thanks for the response I will try this now and see what happens.

4. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

Update, Hard Reset my xbox and had it unplugged for about 5 minutes but after going on the game the same thing happend when I tried to load the scenario. Also checked for updates said there were no updates available. I deleted my local save game and reloaded the game but still occurred. Finally uninstalled and re-installed the dlc still no result. Its really annoying knowing that other scenarios on the route work fine but just this one never works.

5. xD 2Bad4You

xD 2Bad4You Well-Known Member

6. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

7. rhysdabeast0011

rhysdabeast0011 Member

Well managed to get into the scenario finally, all i had to do was move my game back to my internal hard drive from my external ssd and works perfect now.