Tsw Expansion To New Countries

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by dreampage, Feb 9, 2020.

1. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

My biggest request / suggestion for TSW would be to expand it to new countries. Right now, every route, add-on and expansion is centered around three countries:
    • United States
    • United Kingdom
    • Germany
    And while I like them generally, I wish there was more diversity in the environments. I know it's a separate game but Train Simulator 2020 has many more countries and routes featured from all over the world. Asia, Europe, America, there are many more options there.

What I would like to see the most in TSW:
    • Switzerland - Beautiful mountain panoramas
    • Japan - Not only the superfast Shinkanzen but there are also wonderful local trains (see TS2020) which would be awesome
    • France
    • Canada
    Basically anything that expands the diversity of TSW. I would glady buy routes that are based on new areas and not just the three currently available.

• Like Like x 17
  2. deki32

deki32 Well-Known Member

You can take Canada off the list. The upcoming CN route is the first shot at making something in Canada and i cannot wait to see it :). Cheers

• Like Like x 5
  3. dreampage

dreampage Well-Known Member

Thank you, I just saw the news. :) However, I hold my opinion on the other countries. The more regions the better!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

I totally agree!
    As deki32 said:
    Canada is the 4. country, maybe there is hope for another country?
    I would looooooove to see switzerland, the Gotthard or the Lötschberg route:
    They would be soooo amazing.
    But I also love the three country’s s we have so far.
    Personally, I only buy the german routes, but I think about buying the Canada route because it’s another, an new country!
    Hope to see switzerland soon,
    Cheers!

• Like Like x 2
  5. sroberts501

sroberts501 New Member

I would definitely love to see Australia get some love, especially The Ghan which travels right through the heart of Australia. Plenty of great railways in Australia.

6. LativaBoy

LativaBoy Active Member

I would definitely love to see a Japanese commuter route or Shinkansen route in TSW :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. yakush.sasha

yakush.sasha New Member

Я также хотел бы увидеть Россию, потому что Россия находится на 1-м месте по протяженности железных дорог и может предложить огромное разнообразие ландшафтов, маршрутов и моделей поездов. Все игроки стран СНГ с нетерпением ждут появления таких маршрутов

• Like Like x 1
  8. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

... and hopefully any route they make, has terminus of most services on each end to be able to do turn around on same units.

9. fabdiva

fabdiva Well-Known Member

Well now Rivet have the Editor I wonder what they will come up with in Switzerland

• Like Like x 1
  10. jedi247

jedi247 Well-Known Member

Russia would be great. Scandinavia (Sweden, Norway, Finland, etc.) needs to be added. Belgium and the Netherlands are great, too. We also need China, Japan, Australia, India, Mexico, and maybe something in South America (perhaps Peru).

• Like Like x 3
  11. Swisstrains

Swisstrains Well-Known Member

I asked them, and they said, that the chance is quite good to see switzerland in the TSW!
    I would love to see the Gotthard route!!