PC Dlc Comparison

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by Ian1991, Apr 2, 2020.

?
  1. USA

2. UK

3. New country

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ian1991

Ian1991 Well-Known Member

So far we have a small mixture of DLC for the game.....however in my opinion there is limited choices for UK loco's.

When you look at the options for a german route, you can use upto 6-8 on a single route.

Where as on GWE and ECW you have a whopping choice of 1/2 (for passenger services).
    Can anyone tell me why? or cast a vote on which country should have the next dlc to level the field.

2. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

I'd love to see them branch out to other countries...after all, it is Train Sim World

• Like Like x 4
  3. Factor41

Factor41 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ian1991

well obviously, what else would it be? strange when certain members of developlent team favour their own personal choices.

• Like Like x 1
  5. theorganist

theorganist Well-Known Member

This particular DLC has been requested many times on these very forums!

6. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

DLC 25 is not made by DTG, should be said.

7. Eric261992

Eric261992 Member

It's been highly requested by the community

8. Ian1991

It doesnt bother me who makes it, my point is the selection for german routes is awesome, when it comes to the trains you can use.
    USA has a 'decent' variety, and yet the UK unless you are into freight services has a shocking variety. Just give the UK some choice and variety to make it more interestiny and realistic.

9. Rudolf

Rudolf Well-Known Member

You're a spoiled child. Think a moment of the many countries without any TSW route or loco. The world is a bit bigger than the UK!.

10. Ian1991

haha im a spoilt child? why do you think there is an option for a new country....idiot.

Im pointing out whats available in-game right now......germany 10/10, USA 7/10 and UK 4/10. learn to read and actually understand the point of the message.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

I'm with Ian. Across the board the UK offerings in TS/TSW have been pretty lame over the last few years. Even worse when you consider the amount of DLC that's been or is being discontinued. Had there never been UK traction in TS or TSW I wouldn't have invested in it. But many of us came to TS especially because it was one of the countries that was getting good coverage with a few new routes every year. But no more, unless you include all of the old Just Trains stuff, unfortunately they don't often make new traction so most of their stuff is First Great Western or MML based.
    Fife Circle would have been a good time for DTG to bring in a new train or two, but once again, it's the familiar old ones. AP seem stuck in 1990s & 2000s East Anglia, their stuff is good but again, no latest generation stuff. Unlike US, German and Swiss DLC.

• Like Like x 1