Ideas For Routes Train Sim World Ps4

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by joesphjohnson2000, Apr 6, 2020.

1. joesphjohnson2000

joesphjohnson2000 New Member

Finished the gwr to Bristol if possible to make it bit more enjoyable and maybe add some British routes in from train sim 2020

• Like Like x 1
  2. zedgie68

zedgie68 Member

I would like an upto date Trans Penine route from Manchester Picaddilly to Leeds using Trans Penine Express class 185's or thd new 802's obviously on TSW PS4.

• Like Like x 3
  3. septafan

septafan Active Member

Can’t upgrade as this route is based in the 1980s

• Like Like x 1
  4. zedgie68

zedgie68 Member

Just bring a new route.

• Like Like x 1
  5. gfysps4gaming

gfysps4gaming Member

London To Paris fast Train eurostar simple would be nice

• Like Like x 3
  6. derek40p

derek40p Member

Leeds to Middlesbrough or leeds to Newcastle using updated trains

• Like Like x 1
  7. Fitz

Fitz Well-Known Member

If love a route to use Class 68s on. If they nail the sound on them Cat engines it would be amazing. I think there is a Scot Rail route with 68s for TS2020. Be great of they can rebuild it for TSW.

8. zakbevington

zakbevington Member

I’d love to see a Sheffield to Leeds Route 2010

Stations as follows

Sheffield
    Meadowhall
    Rotherham Central
    Swinton (South Yorkshire)
    Bolton-upon-dearne
    Goldthorpe
    Thurnscoe
    MoorThorpe
    Fitzwilliam
    Sandal & agbrigg
    Wakefield Westgate
    Outwood
    Leeds

Rolling stock

Northern rail pacers 142/144 player can take control
    Hst and intercity 225 sets national express (between Leeds and moorthorpe Junction) ai
    Northern rail class 321/9 between Leeds and moorthorpe Junction ai
    East Midlands trains and cross country sets between Leeds and Sheffield as well as XC 220/221 sets player can take control

Freight

Class 66 Db Cargo between Wakefield europort and masborough Junction player can take control
    Class 66/70 Freightliner between Leeds freight terminal and masborough Junction player can take control

• Like Like x 2
  9. derek40p

derek40p Member

I thought Swinton were north west I like the route

10. zakbevington

zakbevington Member

Yes,there is two swintons.one being in Manchester and one on the Sheffield to Leeds Route.A little confusing I know

11. ComissarioRonny

ComissarioRonny New Member

Hi all, i am a Newby in the Forum. My Name is Hampi and i am from Switzerland. Thats why i would find it really cool when there would come out a route in Switzerland. Maybe the famous Gotthard Route as it has been in Train Simulator. Just an Idea, if someone have time and fun to create something like that. Sorry for any mistakes in writing, Greets

• Like Like x 1
  12. jerome9987

jerome9987 New Member

I routing for Miami - West Palm Beach featuring the trains Amtrak P42DC locomotive with Silver Star passenger cars, Dash 8-40CW locomotive in CSX Livery & Locomotive BL36PH

13. andyM

andyM New Member

I'd love to see some Australian Content.
    For example, Sydney to Newcastle, or Sydney to Melbourne. Granted there's a lot of countryside to cover in the Sydney to Melbourne run, it'd be enjoyable.

14. Maverick_ng

Maverick_ng Active Member

An example of good routes.
    The Three Country Corner Route would also be awesome. You get Germany, Austria and Switzerland

Last edited: May 13, 2020
  15. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Hi, I would like a route of heavy freights of american railroads as originally launched on TSW but it was not available for PS4. I read it was due to it is not posible due to its hardware requirements
    So I propose the developers the following. What about a route on a desert zone, like Arizona or Texas. There you do not have so many big objects. No big trees or even no ones,y small bushes.Terrain is almost plain. No big cities either. So no so many buildings around.
    I would like considering this big trains it have 100 kms length minimum. I would like to run Union Pacific, or BNSF railroads trains. Which are the most common on these areas.
    It could have a yard in one end of the route, in order to make some swithching or loading before the train departs, and another one smaller, on the other end.
    Of course it might be current time new big locomotives. Mainly GE ES44AC (You have the base of the CSX one, but you will have to midify some parts like the boogies and the radiators), and a brand new one the EMD SD70ACE.
    Regarding freight cars, you already have developed them. On that areas there are trains running with coal, fuel, ethanol, cars, grain - unit trains-, but also mixed freights.
    I believe this kind of routes and trains, would like to lot of trains fans.
    Hope you like the idea
    Thank you, and regards

16. samuelpower2001

samuelpower2001 Member

Would love Newcastle to Carlisle route with northern livery.

17. cedricbooker

cedricbooker New Member

I'd like to see the Amtrak NEC route extended west (geographic south) to 30th Street Station Philadelphia.

With that addition, I'd like to see New Jersey Transit added to the NEC route. NJ Transit has many different locomotives and EMUs to be modeled, lots of scheduled trains in a given day and plenty of scenarios that could be implemented. Some CSX freight trains could be thrown in too.

Having the Amtrak Northeast Regional trains go from New Rochelle to 30th Street Station Philadelphia would be a great journey. Also having the Keystone trains swap ends in Philadelphia to continue their journey west to Harrisburg would be cool. There could be plenty of switching scenarios for Race Street yard in just east of 30th Street Station Philadelphia.

This would be a huge update though! Lots of GBs!

18. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

214 miles is too long
    And if you say that they could do it to Ashford they would just do Southeastern High Speed

19. UnlimitedMagic

I don’t know if that would be worth it
    They could do Manchester Piccadilly to Liverpool lime street

20. UnlimitedMagic

With the current bugs in NEC, they would have to fix those first before they can do anything with NEC

21. Trainzdriver328

Trainzdriver328 Active Member

I wish something maybe from Germany or something English. But for German routes something that is fast (like an ICE or IC), And on English trains maybe the TFL Rail with Class 315 or Thameslink with the Class 319 or the Class 700, But on a section where only overhead lines or 3rd rail are used. Because maybe not so many players who are not very familiar with trains, so I would not recommend the current change at Farrington. Or maybe just a Class 313 that could be added to the ECW.

22. travistaivo10

travistaivo10 New Member

It's World Train Sim, we need more world!
    I'd love to see some things in Australia, especially the Outer Harbour to Adelaide Station route

23. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Trainzdriver, ... At least your wishes for the ICE will be accomplished with the new TSW 2.
    I also liked to have an ICE 3 specifically to this sim!
    Even, it will be Koln station, which is a very famous one, with the cathedral at the back, and the big bridge over the Rhin!
    A classic german rairload route!
    Also I would like IC be available too.
    Modern UK trains are also desireable too!

• Like Like x 1
  24. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Merging RSN with RRO and NEC with LIRR. Creating Sherman Hill.

25. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

Mersey Rail - Wirral Line.
    Operator: Merseyrail
    Electrification: 750 V DC third rail
    Number of tracks: Two (One through loop tunnel)
    Line length: 33 miles 46 chains (54.0 km)
    Owner: Network Rail
    Stations: 34
    4 separate routes (see map below)
    Plus Oil depot collections just past Ellesmere Port station and a now disused line down to Ellesmere Port dockside, also old facility between Ellesmere Port and Overpool Stations used to load cars from Vauxhalls.
    A mix of 4 destinations, underground and over ground stations, even an over ground station that is practically underground at Green Lane.
    I presume there was at some point a line into Capenhurst nuclear power station on the line out to Chester. They used to run Nuclear waste trains on the line. Overnight train storage facilities at Rock Ferry.

It literally has everything and the mileage and stations is about the right size for a TSW2 release.

Merseyrail-Map-.jpg

26. Coastway trainspotter

Coastway trainspotter Well-Known Member

Just so you are aware , necrobumping is not allowed . I recommend reading the forum rules , as thread bumping tends to get threads locked

• Like Like x 2
  27. PHJ-MGF

PHJ-MGF Well-Known Member

Sorry God, you could just go get a life. I posted a comment in a thread, get over it.