Br204 Shifted Bogie

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by Sparmi, Apr 18, 2020.

1. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

I allready posted this, since I noticed it for the first time, but under the live articel discussion section. So I guess this is the right place for it. Of course I saw "Matts" live stream about the upcoming release of the BR204 on youtube too and I discovered the bogie shift again. That's why I made this collage to draw more attention to this bug. By the way it's one of my favourite locos, that's why I have these eagle eyes on it and it never looked as beautiful on screen as it looks in TSW now! ;)

shifted wheel bogie.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

I can’t say I saw the shifted bogie in the live stream. Might be better to see it for sure on release before flagging it as a bug.

3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Let's wait until the release on Tuesday (I actually intended to do that)... but until then they can look over it again at DTG.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  4. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

...my eagle eyes spotted the slight shift in the release version again. Nevertheless is a beautiful model and Rivat Games did a great job to bring the BR 204 to TSW. Also special thanks to Maik GoItz, who made the 3D model, which was used in TS 2020 and as template for Rivat Games. It is certainly not that difficult to fix this blemish and it definitely doesn't spoil my sense of play, because this is the so long awaited first German diesel loco!

BR 204 bogie shift_release.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Maik Goltz

Maik Goltz Well-Known Member

Ehrm, as much as i would love the credits, it is not right. I did the setup and sound in TS1 but the 3d was made by a DTG guy. He deserves the credits on the TS1 3d and this TSW one too!

6. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Good to know, then special thanks to "DTG" and the 3D modeler, who works there! ;)

7. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Wow great catch Sparmi ! How on earth did you see that. A true railfan indeed!

8. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

As you say a true railfan, especially with this loco. It isn't so obvious, when you look at it for the first time, so you need a bit of background info...

9. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

May I suggest that you get your eagle eyes some Visene, Sparmi?

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  10. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

LOL, some humor is exactly what we need in these uncertain times! ;)