PC Ok Am I Missing Something Here????

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by WaveyDavey, Apr 21, 2020.

1. WaveyDavey

WaveyDavey Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I've just purchased some add-ons via the Dovetail Store and got my confirmation e-mail through but it says i should "Click on the UNLOCK YOUR ACTIVATION KEY". The thing is i can't see anything to click on other than the instructions buttons and they just give a list of what to do when you have the activation key.

Where exactly should i click to get the activation key?????

I've attached a picture to show what i have.....

Attached Files:

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

After reading what I can see there it asks you click on the instructions tab first read everything carefully then I would assume at the bottom of that there would another tab which you would click on to reveal the product key.

3. WaveyDavey

No the instructions button just opens a little popup window with what to do with the key in Steam.....

Attached Files:

4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

That is a problem I would suggest submitting a ticket to support letting them know you did not receive your activation keys

5. hyperlord

hyperlord Well-Known Member

Did you try the link in the email? I always do ut that way to reveal the key

6. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Did you try going to the 'Your Orders' section at the Dovetail games store in the top menu ? I recently bouight ECW from DTG store and jsut got my keys in there instead of waiting for the email.

7. WaveyDavey

The link in the e-mail just took me to the page i posted an image of in my original post.......

And i went to the My Account section and then to the My Orders section and that also just took me to the same page i posted an image of earlier..........

But anyway...... All sorted this morning.

I had contacted them last night and had an e-mail back this morning just saying that all was looking good as far as they could see and that it may be my pop up blocker!!! I replied back to say i'd tried with two separate browsers and also on an iPhone with the same results. I also spoke to someone else last night on a TSW Facebook group who confirmed they had the same issue at the same time last night. They also posted around midnight i think it was that their key buttons had now appeared so i also advised them of the fact others had also been having the same issue at the same time yesterday evening..... So it definitely looks to have been something at the store end that either self rectified last night or they rectified last night.

Cheers.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yerolo

Yerolo Well-Known Member

Glad you got it sorted out then

It's always best to first contact DTG directly for ordering/store issues before posting here on the forum...as we are not DTG employees we cannot speak of any backend issues.

• Like Like x 2
  9. WaveyDavey

Yep I was just checking on here as it was the first time i'd used the DTG Store and thought i might be missing something obvious. It was only after speaking with others on here and Facebook I realised it was an issue at their end.