PC I Seem Youtube Videos Of Mods In Tsw

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by nyswat19, May 19, 2020.

1. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Hey everyone i been away from tsw but watching and praying one day the editor will come out but i just seen this on youtube and my heart is just being teased lol

Watch "Working escalators :)" on YouTube

Now i have questions lol how the hell did this guy do it lol and the only thing i want to do is just add more service to freeroam ... thats all :) .. anyways i this guy have many y

• Like Like x 6
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

That looks incredible.

• Like Like x 2
  3. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Exactly what is going on here..

• Like Like x 1
  4. Callum B.

Callum B. Well-Known Member

LOL that is a fantastic prank. Much better than his April Fools' joke might I add.

• Like Like x 1
  5. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

i really hope so lol cause it looks like TSW based on the little time hud in the corner but also i seen about 20 videos by the same guy and seems he is editing TSW

• Like Like x 1
  6. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

Extra points for anyone who can say what game the escalators come from. Some dystopian post apocalyptic zombie virus fps no doubt, rather like present day.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Trenomarcus

Trenomarcus Well-Known Member

The TSW engine is UE4, which means that you can basically load any 3D scene made for that engine with proper use of blueprints references. And our little genius Muff knows how to use them pretty well. :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cael

Cael Well-Known Member

I would like to point you to trainsim.cz - the articles are in Czech, but readable with a translator.
    The author is currently trying to implement a realistic timetable schedule from 2017 into the Main Spessart Bahn route.

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. raildan

raildan Well-Known Member

Geez, this is crazy, in a good way... if this kinda stuff is doable without an editor, than we CAN look forward to some fun community mods!

That timetable thing is especially cool... I wonder how far we can go with it? Can we expect community timetables for other routes that have been criticized for their lack of traffic? Can we get a full RT or LIRR timetable with AI even on unused parts of the line?

If we can replace assets, repaint trains, and change service timetables, how long before someone tries to make a realistic backdating of a route like GWE? Back to sectorised era, with some extra class 47 loco hauled services and class 101's in addition to the HST and 166's...

...I've gotta look into this myself, this is giving me ideas... I mean, I guess I'll leave something THAT ambitious up to people who have figured this stuff out already, but there's a lot of possibilities here...

Last edited: May 19, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  10. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

Exactly and i will also be looking into it as well! :)

• Like Like x 2
  11. trainsimcz

trainsimcz Well-Known Member

You can be 100% sure that this is not April Fools joke or any other prank. I got more interesting mods than you think, and here is only small part of it:

• Like Like x 6
  12. nyswat19

nyswat19 Member

You see i knew it :) Wow great work and i hope and encourage for you to keep up the good work! and Hope after you are done with your project and hopfully released to the public :) you can create a timetable for the LIRR make more Rail traffic lol hahah But great work and cant wait to see more! :)

13. raildan

Oh, you're on the forums! Great! THESE ARE AMAZING!
    I did see your april fools joke, but do you ever plan on making a real tutorial for this? It's really interesting!

14. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

Here's another mod:

15. raildan

Yes, but that kind of repaint and sound replacement has already been around a while. Look aound and you'll find some more of them.

This kind of thing though... it's all new