Msb Train Activity Stacked Due To Permanent Red Light.

Discussion in 'TSW Troubleshooting & Issues Discussion' started by grdaniel48, May 23, 2020.

1. grdaniel48

grdaniel48 Well-Known Member

Hi,

I was driving a trip today the BR182 on the MSB route, with a freigth train, and I found a red light, so I stopped. Here nothing rare due to another train departed before. So it is a nice activity situation as on real rairloads.
    But after several minutes I noticed the light did not changed to allow the train to go forward.
    I look the route map forward of my position, and I noticed the mentioned other train stopped by another red light.
    So I go further ahead, and I discovered a passenger train stopped!
    I noticed there was no light in front of it, and the first one a bit far away was green!
    So I used the Free Camera View and go there, and the train is just stopped on a station, with the door closed, but not moving again. When I might be do in it!
    This activity is the one that starts around 6 PM.
    Please find attached some pictures about it
    TSW PS4 MSB - 1.jpg TSW PS4 MSB - 2.jpg TSW PS4 MSB - 3.jpg

2. Slemcer

Slemcer Well-Known Member

I have experienced a similar situation on the MSB route. As far as my tests have shown, I would definitely advise anyone against continuing a reloaded service or scenario. And it might help to turn off the internet connection while playing TSW.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Yes.... to both! I never save/load a service. I always have the internet switched off for TSW (on PS4).

4. diamondderp

diamondderp Guest

This bug is also known in PRO with the "Invisible Red Signal" at Wuppertal