Ruhr Sieg Nord

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting' started by blueghost, May 27, 2020.

1. blueghost

blueghost Member

The DB BR 143 introductory will not let me switch any lights on, it switch the left one on and that sit thus not letting me advance any further. I've tried the D pad but no good.

Any one any suggestions

2. peejay75

peejay75 New Member

I just tried it and it worked, have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the route?

3. blueghost

blueghost Member

No but if I do that then I lose the entire first section, think I will give that a miss. Thanks for replying

4. peejay75

peejay75 New Member

Ha! I hear ya. One more thing, have you tried it with the right stick in (whatever that's called, precision control?), then trying the lights with the left stick? And for kicks, have you tried it with a guest account, just to see if it works then?

5. Lightspeed

Lightspeed Well-Known Member

I had to delete Ruhr Sieg Nord off my Xbox one, as it kept crashing and the lag was getting annoying. It mainly kept crashing every time I was on my way to Hagen station and also further along the route, bout halfway I think... was doing a freight service in the DB BR 158.2 got some distance along the route until the game crashed! Also on Rhein Ruhr Otsen, the game crashed whenever I got near Hagen station for some reason. So I had to get rid of RSN and now the game runs a little better. Shame I had to sacrifice the DB BR 155 though.

6. blueghost

blueghost Member

Will give ita go thanks

7. blueghost

blueghost Member

Dot want to delete as ive competed the entire Frieght service, but thanks all the same.