Southeastern Trains In Tsw

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by afehilly, May 3, 2020.

1. afehilly

afehilly New Member

I think it’ll be very nice if they could add the southeastern railway in England. Maybe a route to Charing Cross or one to Dartford.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

How long is the route? Say from Charing Cross to Dartford?

3. Doomotron

Doomotron Well-Known Member

Not very far distance-wise, but since all the trains are stoppers it'll be a similar experience to the German S-Bahn routes.

• Like Like x 2
  4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Hi, I know this is your suggestion but I decided to do a little more research on it's own the distance between Charing Cross to Dartford is just 18 miles. So my suggestion would be Charing Cross to Gillingham including the branch up to Cannon Street this would total around 40 miles. The trains used on the line would be the class 375 and class 465. These operated stopping services, the stations include Charing Cross, Waterloo East, London Bridge, Blackheath, Kidbrooke, Eltham, Falconwood, Welling, Bexley Heath,Barnehurst, Dartford, Stone Crossing, Greenhithe For Bluewater, Swanscombe, Northfleet, Gravesend, Higham, Strood, Rochester, Chatham, Gillingham. This journey takes around an a hour and a half so by no means the longest route in the route in the game but due to the frequency of the stops the Line does take a while, but well that's what we want right??? Anyway as you would expect I think this route would make an excellent addition to TSW. Thanks for reading this, have a nice day everyone. XD

5. Tay95

Tay95 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the research, sounds like a good route with stops going in and out of London

6. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

No problem.:D