PC Class 66 - Cutting Closure

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by StevoGenix, May 31, 2020.

1. StevoGenix

StevoGenix New Member

Hi There
    In the scenario "Cutting Closure" I have to take two Class 66's into Brighton Station as a top an tail, and then take what was the tail loco, out of the station as the lead.
    However how do I get the flashing rear tail light of the loco, and put it on what is now the rear one. as I can only pull out of the station with it still on the (now) front.
    In the image its not actually showing as "on" as it's flashing
    Regards TSW_Stevo_1590666619_00.jpg

2. StevoGenix

StevoGenix New Member

.. However later on it's disappeared TSW_Stevo_1590923096_00.png , but it's not on the back it must have fallen off somewhere.

3. FileTrekker

FileTrekker Member

That isn't the kind of attention to detail you should expect from these games, unfortunately.

4. BjornGroen02NL

BjornGroen02NL Well-Known Member

Still, it´s kinda strange it isn´t flashing. Why would DTG put a tail light lamp on a train but not make it flash? Seems weird to me.

5. StevoGenix

StevoGenix New Member

Thanks all for your reply's
    Thanks, that is shame but at least I know now.

Sorry I should have been clearer, it does flash. Only when I took the screenshot, it happened to be not lit at that precise time.

6. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

I don't know, but if there is enough attention to detail to even model these and put them on the end of the trains, then there should be attention on taking them off when it's not longer the end of the train as well. Seems like a simple oversight, as otherwise they wouldn't have bothered to put it in the game in the first place.