Guesses For Tuesday’s Announcement?

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by james94, Jun 6, 2020.

1. james94

james94 Member

I thought it would be a good idea to create a thread about everyone’s theories relating to the announcement being made on Tuesday 9th of June, keeps people busy until the date! What does everyone think? Do the colours of the wording mean something or do they mean nothing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. BBIAJ

BBIAJ Well-Known Member

Would kove for it to be an announcement of steam finally coming to TSW2020.

3. jasonpfc

jasonpfc Well-Known Member

Given it alot of thought, and reading alot of speculation, so far ive got a TSW 2021 update, and/or something on the ECML possible a reused 43 if thats the case

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oo7 BELL 7oO

Oo7 BELL 7oO Active Member

I would say it is TSW 2021 with a new British route maybe set in the 1980s or '90s as we can see what looks like the old Intercity yellow, blue and white livery and the newer red and grey Intercity livery.

• Like Like x 2
  5. bart2day

bart2day Well-Known Member

I agree. TSW2021 with a new 1980s/90s British route included in a deluxe package released at the end of June.

My guess is maybe Scotland. They haven’t been up there yet.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  6. RGoo

RGoo Member

I think that I would probably be an announcement of something bigger then a new route or train, perhaps Multi Core support for Train Simulator or Train Sim World 2021, which could include an Avanti Branded WCML Route, as they haven’t visited that part of the country yet and it has been neglected across both sims

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Oo7 BELL 7oO

Oo7 BELL 7oO Active Member

Could also be a Welsh route as when asked in the streams they seemed reluctant to answer.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Okay - I think I have it.... but this is a long-shot... but it is possible.... but it is still a very long shot....

Here is my idea....:

It can take about two months for accountants to reconcile the accounts at the end of the financial year (end March 2020).... and provide management with a final end of year profit & loss account.... And maybe.... maybe.... and... as I said... this is a long shot....

.... maybe they found out that they made £7,000,000 in profit by selling TSW really well.... and that in the May Board Meeting..... the management team looked at each other, smiling and celebrating as they opened their copies of the accounts.... .... and then.... and then they had unbearable pangs of guilt about charging £25 per route and £12 per loco throughout the year.... and they all felt terribly sad about what they had done. Nothing could console them. Grief swept through the Board Room like an avalanche of snow tearing through a valley.

The tears literally smudged the copies of the financial reports on their desks. Some of them reached out to the plate filled with biscuits for some comfort, but the sugar rush just brought the reality of it all into even sharper relief.... and then someone at the back of the room quietly said:

"Why don't we give everyone that has bought Train Sim World a completely free route with three loco DLCs - just to say thank you to the community for their support over the last three years.....?"

After a few minutes, some of the Board members were able to dry their eyes... there was some muttering and furtive glances at the CEO.... and the CEO then said:

"I have an idea......! Why don't we give everyone that has bought Train Sim World a completely free route with three loco DLCs - just to say thank you to the community for their support over the last three years.....?"

And then everyone started nodding and saying "Yes...! That is a good idea...! Let's do that...!"

------------------>

Anyway - that is my theory. On Tuesday - everyone will get a free route, plus three loco DLCs for TSW.

9. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Seems farfetched
    But funny

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  10. reluctantatom

reluctantatom New Member

11. reluctantatom

reluctantatom New Member

Well ...
    .... i do kind of remember Jesus turning water into wine for everybody once....