Tsw Dlc On Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by ryannewby89, Jun 10, 2020.

1. ryannewby89

ryannewby89 New Member

Hello

In regards to yesterdays announcement, does anybody know if we will be able to use existing DLC on the new routes?

For example the German locos onto the new German route.

THanks

2. fanta1682002

fanta1682002 Well-Known Member

I DONT NO

3. Sparmi

Sparmi Well-Known Member

Yes of course, according to DTG you can use all your previous DLC Addons from TSW in TSW2. May be it is possible to run for example German locos on the new route from Cologne to Aachen, but right now it's just speculation by me. But with the new scenario editor or the quick drive mode it may be possible...

4. ASRGT

ASRGT Well-Known Member

This is the core question i think needs answered, we simply are not sure right now, we know we can still use our TSW DLC as it stands currently however communication on if that DLC will be used for future TSW2 content is not clear and something i really hope DTG has an answer for.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Creefab

Creefab Member

Sadly this is a big no... In yesterdays stream they clearly stated, that all existing TSW2020 content won't be drivable on the new routes... Witch is really really disappointing for me...(That was one of the biggest selling points for me.) Also it's not possible to put the ICE on Hauptstrecke Rhein Ruhr either, because on all "preserved collection" routes, the scenario-editor is turned of. :( This hole thing is an absolute let down and what i thing an really bad move from DTG.
    As you can see here on this forum and on youtube, a huge ton of poeple are really really disappointed. Yes, the price is really good for the routes and vehicles you are getting. But without all the existing trains, the ICE-route will be so empty again and that's ruining it for me.

6. ryannewby89

ryannewby89 New Member

Yeah it is very dissapointing that we can't have preserved content on new routes and vice versa.

Hopefully the new routes and the road map will make up for this so I'm looking forward to getting more information on that in the next few weeks.

• Like Like x 1