Please, Please, Please...

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Mattty May, Jun 4, 2020.

1. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Hopefully

• Like Like x 1
  2. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

Why are you complaining about one thing I said
    And if my comment wasn’t needed why should yours be. And if you don’t want my comment on anything that’s opinion based why do you?
    You shouldn’t complain about things you do. One more thing. I don’t always defend DTG because I know there were stuff they didn’t do in the past that me and others didn’t like.

• Like Like x 1
  3. tallboy7648

tallboy7648 Well-Known Member

I think maybe what dtg shovld've done in my opinion is that they should've allowed players who own tsw2020 to get tsw2 for free and then the new routes being made should be bundled together for the normal $29.99 because that's what they do when we get a new ts game. I've seen some people in youtube comments not satisfied with the decision to have to pay for tsw2 if you already own tsw2020. To me it's just a cheap cash grab to get more money and the whole it's a complety different game with some new features is just stupid. That's a cheeky way to earn more money and it's totally obvious but dtg just doesn't learn which is why they continue to face criticism from reviewers and some members of the community. I mean no game developer should have dlcs like in train simulator that cost $10,000 and yes not everyone is gonna buy it, but it leads to people questioning dtg's business decisions and more and more frustration. They've made so much money already and they continue to make more cash but it's like they won't stop wanting to make more cash. I feel like if tsw was with a different game company, changes would be made but hey we shall see what the future holds.

• Like Like x 3