Euro Fishing Further Update On The Reverted Patch

Discussion in 'Xbox' started by DTG Darren N, Oct 25, 2016.

1. DTG Darren N

DTG Darren N Active Member

The certification team at Microsoft have informed us that they require us to fix a few more issues before we can release the build which we are now working on to get it to you as soon as possible.

2. eae

eae New Member

2 weeks more?

3. titan28

titan28 Active Member

I thought the idea was to re-upload the previous build to Microsoft?. Surely considering it had already passed certification then there should be no problems to fix?. I know I said in a previous message to take the time to get it right, but this seems a bit daft now, was the working build from pre patch sent to microsoft or was there another mess up and a broken build got sent again?.

4. Tia

Tia New Member

Hi Darren,

* sigh *
    .. If you please - what is "..as soon as possible"..?
    A week..? ..Two weeks..?
    Does this mean you have now to 'fix' the ID'd issues and then start the Certification process all over again..?

.. Jimminy Cricket...
    * rubbing sad eyes *
    .. I ain't ne'er gonna get to fish ....

:(

5. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

it had already passed the first time round

6. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

4 days ago and nothing from you! Your Facebook page has so many people wanting answers but you are also ignoring them too!! Shocking, absolutely shocking customer service !!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. Benn

Benn Member

A week since last update from dovetail....getting ridiculous this now, at least take the time to respond to your community!!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

Absolutely disgusting the way you are treating your customers. 6 days ago you said that the patch had come back with errors. One of YOUR customers called Microsoft and they apparently aren't aware of any issues !!!! I totally believe now that you have scammed us all out of £15, pissed off to the max as are many of your customers (do you remember that you actually have customers).

Pathetic piss poor company !!!!

9. Benn

Benn Member

Still nothing...well it's come to the crunch, I'm not waiting about anymore!!!

I'd like a full refund please!! I do not wish to play this game anymore!!!!

10. MrCrabtree

MrCrabtree Member

To be fair, would you want the job of coming on here and explaining the mess the developers have made of what started out
    as a good game?
    Look at the example of No Man's Sky, all fanfares and Tweets and Media when it came out....then when the public realised what a turkey the game was..... nothing! Not a peep from the makers.
    As much as I think the developers have made a complete hash of this game lately , I still wouldn't like to be the one answering the questions on here.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Benn

Benn Member

It needs to be done, every other company does it...gaming business or not!!!

Accept your defeat and refund me please...

12. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

To me this whole mess just shows how good of a game this was before the broken update! Yes its become a ballache waiting game but i imagine with all the feedback they've had (especially through Xbox live posts) they're waiting until the new patch is ready to go.Things posted about being scammed is just utter nonsense really IMO,hopefully the game will be back playable soon and like you all i await some info from DTG so untill then instead of letting it pickle your heads even more lol forget about it and play other games like i am....It'll be carptastic again before you know it.......Hopefully!

• Like Like x 1
  13. QPD77

QPD77 Member

I think there needs to be a bit more understanding from both sides here; it's a small development team and the issues appear to be more prevalent on the XBox. Yes they have a lot of work to do to repair the game, and it's a ballache for the fans of the game to not get their carp fishing hit for a while, but I'm sure it will all get resolved in the end.

Where it all falls down is the knowledge that a lot of work is going into DLC which will then be 6 or 7 quid to buy........is the DLC getting more attention than the fix for instance? I think the DLC should be free for those that have already purchased the game or have been playing a broken version for a while (my lost Boss Fish tally is getting to be depressing reading!)

I hope it gets fixed soon though.....Skyrim arrived on Friday and I am in danger of being sucked into it forever!

• Like Like x 2
  14. freak

freak New Member

all you crybaby whiners complaining about refunds and why arent they telling us whats going on for one they have this is a microsoft issue they are the ones holding up this rebuild complain to them not dtg the reason dtg hasnt updated us on the game is because microsoft hasnt updated them on the certification yet.Microsoft has many games right now that are getting certified so dtg is in a long line sometimes it can be 3-5 days sometimes a week or even months before they certify an update so the only info dtg can give is that they are waiting on microsoft so stop complaining and just wait.

15. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

Actually freak DTG had to fix the problems, they resubmitted it to Microsoft yesterday and are hoping to roll it out either Friday or Monday at the very latest. So sorry but what you have stated is wrong and we're not all crybaby whiners as you put it !!!

16. freak

freak New Member

no you are wrong i know dtg had to fix the problems and it was microsofts fault because they allowed a broken update go through their certification process and you still are a crybaby whiner get your facts straight before you come at me with wrong knowledge everybody's crying about how long its taking to get certified so im right you are WRONG!!!

17. freak

freak New Member

also you are wrong because nowhere does it say on here or their facebook page did they resubbmit the update yesterday its still in certification process DUHHHHH!

18. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

No I am not wrong, sorry. I've been speaking to them direct. The guys name (incase you think I am a liar) is Mark Greenway and he is the Fishing Business Director for Dovetail Games. He wrote me quite a lengthy email with the reasons for the delay and their solution that they have. Mark also mentioned that they do not have a Social media department and hence the reason for the lack of updates. I thought I would pass on the information to help.

19. KOpitE2011

KOpitE2011 Member

Thanks for sharing a bit of info,hopefully be back on the Tench hunt soon then....Conna wait lol!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. freak

freak New Member

yeah ok dude sure thing smh

21. Tucklis

Tucklis Member

They said that it plays awesome now, I seriously can't wait. Never knew I could miss a game this much lol

• Like Like x 1