Im Leaving

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xpert2036, Jun 13, 2020.

1. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

The forums have been getting toxic I will take a break for 2 day break or forever it's just very stupid,The release of TSW2 has a lot of toxic people like in the comments right now maybe who knows.This isn't just a few people there is a lot of salty people every were.I just talked to hentis rail https://www.youtube.com/user/HentisD6569 (Hentis rail is a nice guy you should go sub too him)& this hasn't been happening on the forums it's been happening on there discord server.Something that was surprising is that the trainz aurora has TOXIC PEOPLE TOO yes a different game.In his experience the same thing has happened on the forums.It's very toxic for people that love trains to attack each other.This isn't very nice ,people are creating there own discord servers because of how toxic these websites are.Why don't we get a free update It's the same game no it isn't the same game the engine is updated.What will you do with a multiplayer people will go AFK lag what about passing a signal what about if you don't have that dlc.I won't be reading the toxic comments only the nice ones.But I will probably leave the forums for 2 weeks or forever who knows I won't be posting tomorrow or maybe never again :(.I will come back on the 15 of june

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2020
    • Like Like x 5
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

We'll see you on the 15th then! Sometimes it is good to take a break.

But don't take it personally man, the internet has a bunch of different people with a bunch of different opinions. One thing's for certain, every one of us is a rail fan.
    If you're on Xbox, come join the 'TSW Community' club, where we share videos/pictures and have a little chat! :)

• Like Like x 3
  3. xpert2036

xpert2036 Guest

Thanks im only responding to this thread instead of others will check out the community club though

• Like Like x 1
  4. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

I myself many times had thought about doing what you want to do, sometimes things here can be very toxic and out of control and none of the moderators seem to do anything about it. It's just allowed to run rampant with no end.

Also sometimes a break can be good as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. docsnyder1911

docsnyder1911 Well-Known Member

Hello xpert2036,

I can understand you. But I will go not this way. People like you and me, who try to see the things a bit more realistic and don't tend to prejustices and drastic words should not give space to members that insulting DTG always instead of making constructive criticism.

• Like Like x 2
  6. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Sorry to have to tell you this, but toxic people are everywhere.

• Like Like x 1