Graded Decals For Livery Designer In Train Sim World 2

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Plastic Pal, Jun 14, 2020.

1. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Last minute plea:

Please please please take a look at the livery designer in GT Sport, and look at the decals that have single tone gradients, or graded shaders..... And please include some of these as variations to the standard geometric shapes.... these are needed to create transitions of colour, add grime, weathering, fake shadows.... (for artisitic purposes)..... etc...

Please include some of these:

Livery Editor shaders.jpg

It's the more subtle effects that really make a utility like the Livery Designer a joy to work with..... We want to be able to do things like this:

Ideally... we could import our own decals... but if this won't be hapening any time soon... please include some rough "dirty" patterns as well, so that people can do stuff like this:

Last edited: Jun 14, 2020
    • Helpful Helpful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. djhawtin1

djhawtin1 Well-Known Member

Agree, Because (As Plastic Pal Knows) I Make A Lot Of Liveries On FH4 And That Contains Gradient Shapes
    Totally Agree

3. thesuperpuffin

thesuperpuffin Member

Not really on topic but i love that vw in engineers dutch

4. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

LOL - I think it was meant to BR Blue.... I have removed those pictures now... and replaced them with some stuff that communicates my request a bit more clearly....

5. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

Not on topic you say well : The squid fell out a tree and eat a chilled pie stuffed with potatoes. Then a box full of mustard exploded but plot twist they were filled with ketchup instead. If the government has said no more to be investigated 447 year will not 4AM and will continue 5the 6 day route of a year ago 3 to a minimum and a minimum 3346inches of the line and then the route 45AM will not have a nice day everyone would do you mean the route is not a nice day everyone will 75336. Good day.