Question About Preserved Collection

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mcskimmingj, Jun 12, 2020.

1. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

I have a question I am unsure of the answer to I play tsw2020 on xbox one and I have all the addons and I am aware they will work in tsw 2 but what I'm curious about is will the routes I never bought be available in tsw 2 what I mean is I had the deluxe edition of tsw 2020 which gave me great western express
    Main spessart bahn
    Ruhr sieg nord
    Northern trans pennine
    Long island railroad
    These addons I never purchased as they came with my disc for tsw 2020 on xbox store it says about I can use the product or buy it to own it so I am worried that those 5 routes won't work on tsw 2 unless I buy them again does anyone know the answer to this or can anyone from dovetail tell me if the routes I got with my deluxe edition will. Still work in tsw 2 I rly don't wanna have to spend £125 to be able to use them

2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

As long as you have purchased whether digitally or in a box, they'll work in TSW2. Just to clarify for you they wont be remastered instead they're preserved.

3. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

My main concern is because I got the deluxe edition of tsw 2020 which came with 5 routes that I mentioned so I never had to buy them from the store on the xbox store it says I can use or buy to own so I was scared incase cuz I never had to buy them they wouldn't work on tsw 2

4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

No, they'll work dont worry about that.:)

5. djcwey

djcwey Well-Known Member

To clarify if you look at the Microsoft Store you will see that routes included in your original TSW2020 bundle (in addition DLC purchased separately) are shown as "Installed" and hence should be treated by your console as a separate entity to the main TSW2020 game.

6. mcskimmingj

mcskimmingj Member

That is true lol I just worry easily I guess thanks for the replies guys