Question About Original Routes On Tsw2

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by mainemanman, Jun 16, 2020.

Tags:
  1. mainemanman

mainemanman New Member

I still feel a bit confused about the Legacy Collection. I know if you have the routes, they'll come over with you. However, if you didn't have the routes, can you still buy them in TSW2? Just as a clearing up question.
    Thanks!

2. Michael Newbury

Michael Newbury Well-Known Member

Yes what you own in TSW2020 will follow you over to TSW2, what will not follow over is the progress you have built up in TSW2020. After Aug 6 these routes will also no longer receive updates/upgrades either, and will not be compatible with some of the new features within TSW2.

3. Dinosbacsi

Dinosbacsi Well-Known Member

Yes, even after the release of TSW2 you can still buy them. I believe they said you will be able to buy them for both TSW and TSW2, but if you buy it for TSW then it'll be available for both TSW and TSW2. While if you buy them for TSW2 then it's TSW2 only.

4. JGRudnick

JGRudnick Well-Known Member

But what would be the point of buying new DLC for both TSW and TSW 2?

5. stujoy

stujoy Well-Known Member

When you buy the DLC you get access to both so you have the choice to keep everything in TSW or bring your TSW stuff into TSW2. I don’t think many people will choose to keep both, but the choice is always there.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Trooper117

Trooper117 Active Member

I think I have more or less bought the dlc's I am interested in for TSW... if I purchase TSW2 I'm pretty certain I will delete the original.
    I'm not really bothered by the stats not being ported over... a few badges here and there are nothing in the long run.

• Like Like x 1