Not Really A New Member

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by LastTrainToClarksville, Oct 12, 2017.

1. LastTrainToClarksville

LastTrainToClarksville Well-Known Member

Although I've long been a contributor to both TS and TSW forums, discussions, whatever they're called, in order to access this set of forums I had to create a new ID using one of my more obscure email accounts and deny having a "legacy" account. Therefore, none of my previous posts appear here: that's okay, I guess, they probably weren't worth much anyway.
    What about the Railworks forums? When I try to access them from the Steam icon on my desktop, which always worked in the past, all that comes up is a series of unclickable items in plain format: black text on a white background. What I'm doing is opening the Steam site and clicking on the green button at right top that contains the number of "items" I haven't looked at, including comments on my Workshop scenarios, discussions I've posted in, replies, etc.
    I've submitted a ticket about this to Dovetail Support, but am mentioning it again here to learn whether others have experienced the same situations.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  2. Pure nostalgia

Pure nostalgia Member

I have found this forum ok, but for the life of me, i cannot find the sister forum for TS2017.

• Helpful Helpful x 2
  3. TrainSim-Jay

TrainSim-Jay Guest

We haven't created a TS2017 forum yet, but we are interested in possibly opening one up, dependent on the success of this forum over the next few months.

For the time being, the go-to forum for TS2017 is the Steam forums.

- Jay

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  4. xi haoyu china

xi haoyu china Active Member

i am new member

5. Blacknred81

Blacknred81 Well-Known Member

Then you should read the rules on thread bumping, necrobumping, and posting off topic to the original threads.....

• Like Like x 4
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  6. BladesAndRazors

BladesAndRazors Member

That's just a bot.

• Helpful Helpful x 1
  7. xi haoyu china

I no understand that. I will go to and translate from English. I dont no where rules are, so you no shout at me ok?!

8. LWDAdnane

LWDAdnane Well-Known Member

Nobody is shouting at you. His reply was spot on. Please translate as you said and hopefully learn forum etiquette.

• Like Like x 1
    • Helpful Helpful x 1
  9. xi haoyu china