Slade Green And Dartford

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by clive.s, Jun 12, 2020.

1. clive.s

clive.s New Member

is it possible to do scenarios that include SLADE GREEN and DARTFORD depots?
    random workings from Dartford to all stations on the southern network etc?

And also from Slade Green in either direction including the shunting movements that frequently went on.

also in the late 50s to 60s the workings from Erith station to the Wharf and former industrial estates and industrial workings often done by narrow guage stuff.

just an idea but the emphasis on DARTFORD and SLADE GREEN depots both then and now scenarios pls :)

2. budtheweiser

budtheweiser Active Member

Great Idea for the route Include

3. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

Dartford is more of a stabling siding nowdays, the main depot for the North Kent Lines is Slade Green with Gillingham being used for Networkers too
    I think the closest we get to Dartford itself is Swanscombe in the Chatham Mainline route. I would personally love the NK lines (all three of them in one route would be grand) because I commuted from Gravesend to CHX for several years

4. Wivenswold

Wivenswold Well-Known Member

A South Eastern gaps pack would be great. That gap between Sevenoaks and Tonbridge, tsk. Gravesend to London Bridge, Slade Green, Lewisham. It would open up so many scenario opportunities. Throw in a Class 376 and that's a huge portion of network there.

5. ARuscoe

ARuscoe Well-Known Member

North Kent lines is a pack in itself, being probably 80 miles of track. I did a "how many miles are missing in Kent" a while back and it was about 300...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member