Just Found Out Dtg Still Got It On There To Do List Know Need To Worry.

Discussion in 'TSW General Discussion' started by SHINO BAZ, Jun 18, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

If rivet games gave dtg the update with db br 204 fixes last month then getting them released by june 18 should be totally do able by today.why delay them?It's not aug 6 yet so lets get this fix done,so we can move on to tsw2 next.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
  2. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

1. It takes time to apply an update.
    2. I assume you mean August 6th not August 9th. XD

3. SHINO BAZ

There i fixed the date,now if we can get DTG to get RVG fix added to the TSW2020(db br 204) we be getting somewhere.

4. 4-COR

4-COR Well-Known Member

Rivet have already made the update. All DTG have to do is implement it into the game.

5. JohnnyK98

JohnnyK98 Well-Known Member

They (Rivet) mentioned here on the forums last week that the update will be coming soon. ;)

6. SHINO BAZ

What on earth is going at dtg,i know your working on tsw2 but you have had the rivet games db br 204 fix for awhile now how about getting it released the delay is becoming ridiculous by taking this long.

7. UnlimitedMagic

UnlimitedMagic Well-Known Member

The db br 204 hasn’t been updated since it’s release in April
    It doesn’t take almost 2 months to update a DLC

8. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Maybe they plan a big fix rollout prior to 6 August? They need to fix this, the BR Class 31 Cement Circle and some Trophies not popping when they should. Replies I’ve had from support suggest they are fixing these things.

9. SHINO BAZ

Rivet games got on the problem fast and put togather the needed fixes(which shows there serious about fixing any problems asap)then they sent it to dtg who lets it sit and gather dust on there storage room shelf.I really don't think there new CM can defend this delay much longer,Remember we paid real money for this locomotive and the fix work was done by rivet games all dtg needs to do is get it to the various game system online service so it can get uploaded to tsw2020 players.

I really wanna be nice about this but dtg is really making it hard to understanding after waiting this long.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  10. DTG Protagonist

DTG Protagonist Has left the building Staff Member

Releasing an update to anything developed by an external developer isn't as simple as them saying "we're done!" and a button being pushed. DTG have to ensure that it is properly tested across all platforms to ensure that it will comply with Sony and Microsoft rules before being released. The update then has to be scheduled for release, which again is not a button we have direct control over - scheduling is set with the individual platforms to occur at the same time (where possible).

Add into this that our internal QA team are currently fully loaded with work on TSW2 and the process is a little longer than usual.

That said, we are expecting the 204 update to be released very soon.

• Like Like x 5
  11. longo239

longo239 Well-Known Member

The update (bug fix) can't be released until it's been properly tested? Obviously didn't apply to the original DLC release!

• Like Like x 2
  12. SHINO BAZ

Ok,do what you need to do,i'm sure on aug 6 when you release tsw2 the update for the db br 204 might be in there some where.thx

13. Dave Mel

Dave Mel Well-Known Member

and they need to fix the audio sounds on the class 20 on consoles so hurry up

• Like Like x 2
  14. TrainSim_Fan

What I expect to see in the next update (hopefully this year) :
    • BR 204 fix.
    • Class 20 sounds.
    • Class 31 cement circle scenario.
    • Class 377 audio cut - outs.
    I want to say well done to Rivet by the way. As the 1st glance of an issue they rushed to provide a fix, it shows their dedication to products they release (they dont abandon it once the release of a new product comes out).

Edit : DTG Protagonist I must say im sceptical about wether this Is just to keep everyone at bay. Its not great when it comes to keeping us informed, I get that there may be delays but a month (really), this is update better be big (your going to have some rather dis-pleases people if not). If it releases as just the 204 fix, then your company's structure is messed up. You focus on the next project, I suggest focusing on the old project.

• Like Like x 2
  15. SHINO BAZ

I hope rivet games can add other locomotives to tsw2 as well,there frist effort has a few minor issuse that they jumped on to get some fixes made,but otherwise the db br 204 works well dispite them.now at the risk of beating a dead horse it be nice to someday actually get those fixes to see how well they work.Yea i know i know i know dtg said that its on there to do list but still.

• Like Like x 3
  16. TrainSim_Fan

I hope Rivet can make a nice Swiss route. BTW I edited my previous post, so if you want to respond to that, feel free.

17. SHINO BAZ

I just thought of something,if by some chance the db br 204 rivet game fix comes out aug 6 or later i wonder if some tsw2020 players who don't upgrade to tsw2 might not get the fix until they do.Because dtg said that after that date there will be know more tsw2020 content or updates or fixes.I feel this is a fair concern at this time.I know this may not sound possible but some tsw2020 still have reasons to play tsw2020 like to countining there progess(because in tsw2 everything resets)The tsw2 game is now less then a month away.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I think it would be wise for DTG to talk about their route map, which they’re supposed to be revealing to us as part of their attempt at openness. This might settle people’s concerns more.

We are 29 days away from the release of TSW 2 and whilst I will be buying it, there a lot of unanswered questions - particularly about the end of TSW 2020.

Any route map should tell us about bug fixes that are being actively worked on by the QA/Testing and Development team as this is hardly information that needs to be kept secret. It’s a gesture of goodwill too.

• Like Like x 1
  19. SHINO BAZ

MSB Update just showed up on xbox,what the results from it will be,i'll let you know.I'm kinda in shock right now.

Just checked out update nothing appers to have changed,will see if it's one of those delayed effect deals.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

I didn’t know an update was due. Nothing has been announced. But nice. Hope the PS4 gets it.

21. SHINO BAZ

It was a update for MSB but shouldn't there also be one for the db br 204?Maybe it will be comning soon.i'm confused about this now.

22. TrainSim_Fan

I've investigated, its just MSB, no 204 update in sight.

23. Mattty May

Mattty May Guest

Does it say how MSB has been updated?

24. TrainSim_Fan

I've played the game a bot, MSB has had an update, the 204 has not. :(