If Dtg Had This Working Against Them Tsw Would Get Fixed.fast!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SHINO BAZ, Jun 20, 2020.

1. SHINO BAZ

SHINO BAZ Well-Known Member

The PCer are luckly in there are many well made train sims game available for them to buy,but train sims for consoles are kind of very rare,so DTG can release whatever subpar efforts,that may be broken and not fully tested and call it a day,because no other companies are making train sims for consles where stuck with whatever DTG offers us.but if another game maker made a train sim and put at least 50%more effort then DTG,i'll bet DTG would rise up to get there game fixed or be left behind for not.Heres a example of how little DTG thinks of it's player base instead of fixing tsw2020 route and loco issues they just totally dump the game and move onto TSW2.PS rivets games put in the effort to fix the br 204 and DTG can't even be bothered to get the fix released.

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Plastic Pal

Plastic Pal Well-Known Member

Having been disappointed by the lights on the Class 20, I am in a fairly cynical mood today..... so I am going to reply to your OP by pointing out that.........

1. 50% of nothing is nothing.
    2. Nothing plus nothing equals nothing.

3. SHINO BAZ

Well i could have said 100% more effort but this is a train sim game not a final phantasy or halo or mario game.

4. TrainSim_Fan

TrainSim_Fan Well-Known Member

I did buy the class 20........but from what I heard its..............uuummm bad. Bad isn't the word Intended on using..........but, yeah. ;)

5. SHINO BAZ

I wasn't even complaing about the class 20,it's the db br 204 that needs it's fix,when ever dtg feels like getting the rvg fix added to the game.As for the class 20 i'll have to wait and see for myself i haven't bought it yet.but your discretion of it already worries me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. TrainSim_Fan

In my opinion all known bugs should be fixed before the release of TSW2. But they wont. I must say though I do admire the fact Matt only gave straight, honest answers In the Q&A stream.

• Like Like x 1
  7. 4-COR

4-COR Well-Known Member

I reckon he would have given the standard 'DTG answers' if Sam wasn't asking him to do Yes or No answers.

8. TrainSim_Fan

I don't know DTG are trying to make a change. For some questions maybe but I personally dont think so.

• Like Like x 1