Euro Fishing Couple Of Suggestions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by WikusMazal, Oct 4, 2017.

Tags:
  1. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

I have a couple of suggestions for possible inclusion in the game. I don't see a suggestion section so will just leave this here.

1. Remove the auto-timer for start of session when hosting a multiplayer game and let the host start it manually when everyone is ready. 2 minutes is a short time to get everyone into the lobby and ready.
    Would be nice to not have a countdown timer and start the session manually when everyone is ready.

2. An option under settings to disable bite alarms. I find them mostly just noisy and annoying. Would like to disable them. The reel running sound is more than enough to alert as to a fish taking the bait.

Thanx

2. SPACE ODDITY

SPACE ODDITY Active Member

1. I would like to be able to access my Tackle box from my peg or at least carry 6 hooks & 6 baits. Its just a pain having to close peg and walk all the way to a quick travel sign to change tackle.

2. Fix the drifting bait.

3. A final fish caught screen like in multiplayer for Freedom fishing mode.

4. Once final DLC lake is released, I would like to see an achievement added for catching ALL boss fish on every lake in game. For me this would encourage myself to play on the other lakes more often and prolong the life of the game for me.

3. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

If you are already playing a fish and you get runs on other rods - The alarms should sound initially to alert you and then mute - Really annoying having multiple rod alarms screaming away while you're playing fish. Something I would find useful is an on screen display showing what distances all your rods are at without having to physically "pickup" a rod just to double check how far it is out - Would help to not only add as a reminder but when spodding how far you need to cast that out to each bait area. Brings me nicely on to the spodding, needs improvement and as mentioned by others on various other posts - getting bait out in other ways would be nice (Catapult, hand chuck etc) and a choice of what you throw out to attract fish also. Log of fish caught/wait (Virtual keepnet) at the end of each session or even better you are able to check during a session.... YES PLEASE!

4. Chizzckh

Chizzckh Active Member

**Weight!

5. WikusMazal

WikusMazal Active Member

On point 1. , I think they should implement different size tackle boxes that one could buy in the shop. Bigger tackle boxes can then obviously provide the player with the ability to take more hooks and baits with him/her. When you set up a tackle box you can then choose from the sizes you own and the size of the box can determine how many hooks and baits you can take. It will also add another thing to use those TP points on. The shop is too empty. I fully agree that something should be implemented that one can take more hooks and baits with you.

On point 4: Ditto ! Excellent idea as well.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1